Florida Meeting with Gurvan Hall

Advertisement
Obviously, they have to make an effort for these guys. However, if they were smart they'd be focusing in on 2019 guys.

Well, he's the kid who i would be least ****ed about losing. MUST get Blades, hold on to freaks Ivey, Frierson, and Jobe, and lock down Campbell. Then replace Hall with a kid like Tyreke Johnson and i'd be jumping for joy.

join the banddddddddddd bruh

CIS going to band folks for having really stupid opinions? I'm nervous.

dWV74_zpsyhffx2o7.gif

join the banddddddddddd bruh

First he was band...then he was back...then he was band again???

Edit: Yup

View attachment 44784

Correct. And thus time no necro for teddy.

Not sure what necro is but I'll take your word for it.

Means he's not coming back from the dead. Necromancy.

As in Teddy no more on CIS as in RIP Teddywestside? What was the ultimate offense?

Last edited:
First he was band...then he was back...then he was band again???

Edit: Yup

View attachment 44784

Correct. And thus time no necro for teddy.

Not sure what necro is but I'll take your word for it.

Means he's not coming back from the dead. Necromancy.

As in Teddy no more on CIS as in RIP Teddywestside? What was the ultimate offense?

Dumbass-ness.

Advertisement
Unfortunely the "U" looses more commitments to Gators than any other D1 College...Must be spiking the water with something other than Gator/aide ....

Bruh some of y'all need to stop following recruiting all together. This is a visit during the evaluation period which each school can visit a prospects school 2 times during this period to evaluate. An in home visit can not take place.... they really can't meet with prospects like that either but there is a "bump" rule in place as some coaches get around that tbh

How long are you going to tell people what they need to do and not do?

It's annoying, we don't need worrying mfs in every thread who simply don't know the intricacies of recruiting like you. Remember you once said this," why are we wasting our resources visiting our top rated commit(dj Johnson) 2 weeks before signing day". Take a lap...

Speaking of annoying. What we really don't need is you in every thread trying to convince people that you are a recruiting guru that "knows the intricacies of recruiting". You don't know anything more than most on this board but want everyone to believe that you are this incredible talent evaluator because you "inform" us that a guy like Jobe is elite. No ***king **** Jobe is elite. We didn't need you putting your stamp of approval on it to confirm it for the rest of us. Just go away for awhile....

13 total porsts and name like number one hurricane fan... If that doesn't scream troll idk what does.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back