Florida going after Larry Scott

Advertisement
Yeah, Lamar is gonna leave a UL team that even in a rebuilding year was light years better than our program, to coach for a lame duck for one season?

move carroll to TE coach and bring in Lamar Thomas at WR. Its better to have alumni as coaches because they are less likely to leave.

Unless you are Cristobal.

Mario was here, what? 3 weeks before he upped and left? We all derided him for that move as disloyal to the school, but maybe that's all he needed to get a read on Golden and get out when Saban (a real coach) came calling. I was one of those that called him a traitor, but looking back, he could go down as being the smartest of the bunch.

What's it matter how smart he was. A traitor is a traitor. General Benedict Arnold was smart, but still a traitor.

**** Cristobal!

Traitor, please. He had an opportunity to make more money and work on arguably the best staff in the country. You're suggesting that he should've stayed here at Ford when he could go work at Ferrari?

I once had a job I loved, but was offered more money in a more esteemed company who sought me out. I felt bad about leaving my current employer and hated informing them of my decision. They came back with the same offer and my thought was they were underpaying me all along. If I was worth that much that day, I was worth it before. At the end of the day we parted ways and they wished me well.

Moral of the story, if you value your employees, then you want the best for them. Anyone saying him leaving for Bama wasn't the best career decision as well as financially sound is deluded.

Advertisement
Well Scott just tweeted:

Larry Scott ‏@ljscott70 25m25 minutes ago

It's all About the U!!! And this family!!!

Lmaooo all the coaches not good enough here but everybody wants them. Michigan, florida, nfl ....
Leaving one college to move to a next one is simply a lateral move, unless your title changed and u got promoted. To move from Miami as a TE coach to UF as a TE coach is a lateral move.

Lmaooo all the coaches not good enough here but everybody wants them. Michigan, florida, nfl ....
Leaving one college to move to a next one is simply a lateral move, unless your title changed and u got promoted. To move from Miami as a TE coach to UF as a TE coach is a lateral move.

Don't waste your time trying to explain that simple concept to the argumentative folks on here. They'll tell you moving to the same job in the SEC is not a lateral move because of the SEC special powers.

Advertisement
Any coach on this staff who gets the chance to leave will take it. For all the guys who were whining about the staff remaining intact this should be great news.

Told you guys as soon as the season ended that all of our coaches were actively looking for other jobs. Everyone wants off this sunken ship.

No, they want to have a job! its 2015 people have kids going to college and mortgages to pay for.

Don't waste your time trying to explain that simple concept to the argumentative folks on here. They'll tell you moving to the same job in the SEC is not a lateral move because of the SEC special powers.

It isn't a lateral movement at all when he would most assuredly be making more money and the level of competition is considered a step up.

It doesn't matter as it doesn't look like it's going to happen for whatever reason.

It isn't a lateral movement at all when he would most assuredly be making more money and the level of competition is considered a step up.

It doesn't matter as it doesn't look like it's going to happen for whatever reason.
It is a lateral move.

Advertisement
Well Scott just tweeted:

Larry Scott ‏@ljscott70 25m25 minutes ago

It's all About the U!!! And this family!!!

Until the signing bonus check clears, its about the money an if UF offers him $300K with a $50K signing bonus (speculating about offer amounts), well money talks about BS walks.

Go Canes

Advertisement
For the last time it doesn't matter who the assistants are. The leader is a loser. A failure.
The 2nd in command is a fatter loser and even bigger failure.

The assistants won't make a bit of difference in our situation.

"Rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic"

That's the sad truth, Cristobal is Exhibit A.

UM

Advertisement
Back