Florida going after Larry Scott

Problem2

All-American
Premium
@joshnewberg247
According to a source #UF has reached out to Miami TE coach Larry Scott about the WR job at Florida. No offer yet. florida.247sports.com/Board/14/Conte…
2:13pm - 7 Feb 15

Advertisement
Is Beard allowed to coach? If this does happen I see Brennan moving to TE's and Beard taking WR.

Advertisement
So the NFL, SEC schools, and a former NFL coach at a major university are poaching our staff, and we are set to have more players drafted than anyone else, but we went 6-7.

Scratching my head here.

it would be a smart move for him. Golden is a dead man walking. secure your future.

So the NFL, SEC schools, and a former NFL coach at a major university are poaching our staff, and we are set to have more players drafted than anyone else, but we went 6-7.

Scratching my head here.

We're developing them in practice but were playing a bad scheme. Some like Chickillo are out of position.

Scratching my head here.

We're developing them in practice but were playing a bad scheme. Some like Chickillo are out of position.

I agree with DH, it really doesnt make sense. No matter what though, we are going to have to significantly raise coaching salaries.

Advertisement
move carroll to TE coach and bring in Lamar Thomas at WR. Its better to have alumni as coaches because they are less likely to leave.

move carroll to TE coach and bring in Lamar Thomas at WR. Its better to have alumni as coaches because they are less likely to leave.

Yes..... He no doubt would up and leave Louisville for miami. Make this a miami thing again. Move Carroll back to tight end if it were to happen

well hey Butch Davis questioned what coaches has Al Golden lost because others schools or nfl teams have come in a poached them, well now we are seeing it on a mass scale LOL.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Any coach on this staff who gets the chance to leave will take it. For all the guys who were whining about the staff remaining intact this should be great news.

Told you guys as soon as the season ended that all of our coaches were actively looking for other jobs. Everyone wants off this sunken ship.

Advertisement

Scratching my head here.

Why? It just shows our Head Coach is ******* terrible

I thought they already had a WR coach

just a small correction. We do have a WR coach but for contract reasons he will be at his current job through signing day.

mmhm.gif

well hey Butch Davis questioned what coaches has Al Golden lost because others schools or nfl teams have come in a poached them, well now we are seeing it on a mass scale LOL.

Go Canes
Not one of them got promoted. The guys under Butch went on to be head coaches. None of Golden gang will be head coaches..... Directly after leaving here

Advertisement
Back