Florida Game 1 5:30 SEC Network/SEC Network+

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has Gil regressed over his career or is that just me? Maybe he has always been this way but feels like I was alot more excited about him earlier in his career...

I’ve said this from the time he stepped on campus... get Raymond Gil out of my face

he only belongs in pinch hitter situations. He has the worst approach I have seen at Miami. HORRENDOUS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gil is a mistake hitter with major contact issues. He will look great against Maine, but overmatched at this level. Maybe he walks into one, but probabilities suggest he's a wasted at-bat.

Advertisement
Rdu impressed with Fed so far. Didn’t think he had the stuff to be a starter.
In college, it's all strikes and spin. Federman is aggressive with his fastball and his spin has improved.

He will be successful if he's this version (not results scouting, I'm talking with fastball and spin). Mound presence has always been good.

Gil is a mistake hitter with major contact issues. He will look great against Maine, but overmatched at this level. Maybe he walks into one, but probabilities suggest he's a wasted at-bat.
Wasn’t he hitting around .350 for much of the 2019 season? But also feel like he hasn’t had a hit since 2019

Advertisement
Back