Florida Game 1 5:30 SEC Network/SEC Network+

Advertisement
You break hard off second and read the throw. If you are in no mans land and it’s cut off you stop and get in a rundown until Toral scores. Either way 99% of the time you don’t go to third bc you’re already in scoring position. Idk why that’s so hard to understand?
I understand totally, relax lol. Y’all just being way too nitpicky for a play you wouldn’t even be upset about if the correct call was made originally.

Its over, it’s in the past. Let’s enjoy the game now because we actually look like we belong.

Advertisement
Obviously jumping the gun here after one at bat each, but it appears these freshman bring something different and much needed to this boom or bust lineup

I understand totally, relax lol. Y’all just being way too nitpicky for a play you wouldn’t even be upset about if the correct call was made originally.

Its over, it’s in the past. Let’s enjoy the game now because we actually look like we belong.
I can’t help it. I hate UF. I’m already worked up about this game bc Miami can’t beat these guys. Plays like that are part of the reason why. I apologize 😂

Okay we have runners in scoring position and have a chance to push their starter at 50 pitches in the 3rd. Show me we can play situations

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back