Florida Game 1 5:30 SEC Network/SEC Network+

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
People that understand the game aren’t. It was stupid to go to third on a ball that shallow.
this is what I’m talking about. This board is filled with people that don’t know the game. Basketball and baseball. AWFUL CALL BY GINO THERE TO SEND THE KID TO 3rd. Just awful. Doesn’t surprise me with him though we’ve seen this at Nauseum for 3 years now.

Advertisement
this is what I’m talking about. This board is filled with people that don’t know the game. Basketball and baseball. AWFUL CALL BY GINO THERE TO SEND THE KID TO 3rd. Just awful. Doesn’t surprise me with him though we’ve seen this at Nauseum for 3 years now.
You're clueless as usual.

People that understand the game aren’t. It was stupid to go to third on a ball that shallow.
It’s always easy to criticize after the fact. You can also argue it’s a safe assumption to make that he’s throwing home with a shallow ball and Toral at 3rd

Why? It drew a throw and allowed the run to score.

Toral is slow and the SEC umpires give the bang-bang call to the home team.
That throw wasn’t cut off bc Del was going to third. It was cut off bc it was 20 foot up the line.
You are already in scoring position. You ever heard of, “don’t make the first or third out at third?”

Advertisement
No matter what, there is no one that seriously would say Gino has done a bad job though, right?

He’s elevated the program massively. It’s just that a rival is better and that sucks.

Advertisement
Back