Florida Fire Tryouts: 1-on-1′s (Ridley and Phillips)

Phillips almost committed to us last year at the golden camp, if we put in work there is no reason we should not get him, he also has yearby and darling here so people need to stop with all the FSU talk and stop acting like he has already signed with them, he is ours to lose.

Unless you got inside info, your :cigar: he's super buddies with Lane and Cook...

Advertisement
They get Phillips. We get Ridley. I'll take that all day. Cuz SBB comes along with the deal. We can scrap it out with FSU for the rest.

Phillips almost committed to us last year at the golden camp, if we put in work there is no reason we should not get him, he also has yearby and darling here so people need to stop with all the FSU talk and stop acting like he has already signed with them, he is ours to lose.

We're just trying to be realistic. Saying he's ours to lose isn't being so...

We are not as behind for Phillips as you guys are making it out to be

Hey anything can happen. Chad said that he would commit on the spot to whereever Matthew Thomas went and we see what happened there. (Now maybe the fact that MT6 didnt initially want to be there messed things up a little but still..)

But Phillips just seems like the type that is going to follow the leader. (The leader being Cook) CT IS a leader. If we get Phillips and Ridley that would make up for losing Lane/Rudolph and Dixon times 3. But im not holding my breath on Phillips.

Advertisement

Hey anything can happen. Chad said that he would commit on the spot to whereever Matthew Thomas went and we see what happened there. (Now maybe the fact that MT6 didnt initially want to be there messed things up a little but still..)

But Phillips just seems like the type that is going to follow the leader. (The leader being Cook) CT IS a leader. If we get Phillips and Ridley that would make up for losing Lane/Rudolph and Dixon times 3. But im not holding my breath on Phillips.

Miami and fsu are right there together trust me

Phillips is more physically impressive than I expected. He gon b gud.

Yeah, that really struck me. He has a great frame - looks like a legit 6-2/6-3 with a solid frame. What also struck me is how controlled he is in his patterns and breaks and hands (unlike Ridley who seems to be on the raw side). Really fluid motion out there. Impressed.

Glory - you feeling good about 2015 kids?

Glory - you feeling good about 2015 kids?

Skill positions wise, it's going to be an amazing class. However, my main concern is we will not be able to bring in the trench players (defensive side of the ball) needed.

Missing bostwik, Bryant, and Valentine over the past two years is a killer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back