Florida Fire Tryouts: 1-on-1′s (Ridley and Phillips)

Spookcane

EL PUMA
Calvin Ridley and Phillips are beasting it up. That CB from Miramar is no joke (Jeff Hill).

[video]http://sfhighschoolsports.com/2014/02/florida-fire-tryouts-1-on-1s-part-one/[/video]

Advertisement
thanks...I am tired of the 7 on 7 again using teenagers to sell Nike and gear and really not helping these kids as much as a camp will....

IMO......rip away

(Jeff Hill)

Lord, Ridley had him beat by 5yds on one play, Hill turned on the afterburners and caught up to him in a flash.

Gator chomp after another breakup.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Phillips almost committed to us last year at the golden camp, if we put in work there is no reason we should not get him, he also has yearby and darling here so people need to stop with all the FSU talk and stop acting like he has already signed with them, he is ours to lose.

Phillips almost committed to us last year at the golden camp, if we put in work there is no reason we should not get him, he also has yearby and darling here so people need to stop with all the FSU talk and stop acting like he has already signed with them, he is ours to lose.

haa

Advertisement
-with hill I’m more concerned with weight then height, the last thing we want is to be playing 11 on 10 vs the run

-ridley has JETS will be a very good down the field threat

-phillips might be the best receiver in sofla (right now, and yes I know he is fsu lean)

-with hill I’m more concerned with weight then height, the last thing we want is to be playing 11 on 10 vs the run

-ridley has JETS will be a very good down the field threat

-phillips might be the best receiver in sofla (right now, and yes I know he is fsu lean)[/QUOTE

Hills 5'9 but built for his size so its not like he'll get run over in the run game

Advertisement
I still hate these one on ones were it is clear that they don't tell the QB a route and just, throw to me when I am open. I think Phillips and the Booker T kid ran a route that wasn't a Go/double move go. It's just makes it too unrealistic in my eyes.

(Jeff Hill)

Lord, Ridley had him beat by 5yds on one play, Hill turned on the afterburners and caught up to him in a flash.

Gator chomp after another breakup.....

I may be wrong but that didn't look like the gator chomp! I have no idea where he is going but just looked like he clapped his hands in frustration after a break-up.

I still hate these one on ones were it is clear that they don't tell the QB a route and just, throw to me when I am open. I think Phillips and the Booker T kid ran a route that wasn't a Go/double move go. It's just makes it too unrealistic in my eyes.

Hard as **** 4 a corner to look good in these workouts.Jeff Hill did his thing tho

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back