Honest question how does that rule work with sponsorship slots for tvRun the mercy clock.
Definitely pass rush. I say give him reps on 3rd downs with the startersBooker Pickett can pass rush
Might be better than Scroggins
Its not that serious to start a thread, Idc that much lol..Yeah, him too. He’s a perfect example but please… you start the thread and educate me on what makes for a proper D$ CIS Greentree All-American who breaks the curse so that next time I make a offhand quip on it, I am lock, stock in tow with the proper authority
I just looked at my wife and said the same **** thing. Great minds think alike!Boys, I’m telling you right now. We ain’t even close to seeing the ceiling of this football team.
Enjoy the ride. It’s gonna be fun.
He got in early in the first series and he looked good too. Smacking ****Either way, I am impressed by Marcelino Hope we see more of him in the coming games.
You got it backwardsPut Abella in
Shades of Cumberland TechFamu really wants 100 hung on them with all these incomplete passes