Canestomp
They found us out--shut it down.
- Joined
- Jul 30, 2019
- Messages
- 8,585
Why is Sapp there? I thought he was banned
Why is Sapp there? I thought he was banned
If I had a Quarter for every Dime Nickel has thrown id have a Dollar
Highway to the Danger Zone.Put Abella in
Been saying this , he’s a good lb . He is fast and hits youAll Marcelin does is make plays. Sideline to sideline backer
Why is Sapp there? I thought he was banned
Cantwell and the other guy is still out there I think. I must have early onset AlzheimersI think you could do that while also not having to hope Mario finds a combination that works on the OL at some point in the season. Just one experienced lineman in the portal would have put a lot of concerns to rest.
To be fair they did just have a game a few days ago vs the MEAC Nation championsThis might be the worse FAMU team I’ve ever seen. They’ve never looked this bad.. I get we are probably a top 3 team this year especially on offense.. but this is beyond pathetic by FAM