Florida A&M @ Miami 9/10/2026

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Sapp there? I thought he was banned
Vin Diesel Family GIF by Fast & Furious
 
I wasn't sure about Marcelin during recruiting cycle but looks pretty **** good every time I see him now
 
So that we have something to ***** about....we are NOT talking about anyone on defense....aginst FAMU.

Mildly concerning.
 
They never blew the whistle . Heads up to actually get on it
 
I think you could do that while also not having to hope Mario finds a combination that works on the OL at some point in the season. Just one experienced lineman in the portal would have put a lot of concerns to rest.
Cantwell and the other guy is still out there I think. I must have early onset Alzheimers
 
This might be the worse FAMU team I’ve ever seen. They’ve never looked this bad.. I get we are probably a top 3 team this year especially on offense.. but this is beyond pathetic by FAM
To be fair they did just have a game a few days ago vs the MEAC Nation champions
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top