ShadowSpring
Junior
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2017
- Messages
- 8,155
He did miss a tackle. Otherwise amazinghow did we find JJ Dunigan...he's everywhere on defense
He did miss a tackle. Otherwise amazinghow did we find JJ Dunigan...he's everywhere on defense
I definitely don’t think he will.I don't know if Mario will allow it
That dude is going to break the Greentree All-American curse. Really good eval by staff.how did we find JJ Dunigan...he's everywhere on defense
I don't think FAMU can stop us if we told them the play thoughI definitely don’t think he will.
Exactly. Defense better get it together fast.Ezell will be a huge test next week. That offense can score.
How can he stop it if Mallory, or **** Cat are running for 60 yard TDs. Is he going to tell them to dive before the end zone?I don't know if Mario will allow it
41/45 in 5 quarters over 600 yardsBest 6 quarters of QB maybe I've ever seen
Disappointed with our 3rd down O tonight
Inside job by Matt Birketthow did we find JJ Dunigan...he's everywhere on defense
Disappointed with our 3rd down O tonight
We have to make sure the third digit on the scoreboard works before the FSU game. Do not want any embarassing electrical failuresHow can he stop it if Mallory, or **** Cat are running for 60 yard TDs. Is he going to tell them to dive before the end zone?
Brown has one more year.Mallory could be the guy next year. Geez
At min 1 of Lyle or Brown won't be here next yrBrown has one more year.Mallory could be the guy next year. Geez
It's only 5 lol41/45 in 5 quarters over 600 yardsBest 6 quarters of QB maybe I've ever seen
Yep, Seaton would've been a great addition.I kinda wish we had landed a top offensive lineman in the portal.