G Gru Sophomore Premium Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 16,451 Sep 10, 2026 #1,001 Mallory good at inside runs à la Marty
A anr96 All ACC Joined Nov 5, 2022 Messages 5,168 Sep 10, 2026 #1,002 Love what I’ve seen from Mallory in these first two games
Calinative All-ACC Premium Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 24,680 Sep 10, 2026 #1,004 Mallory looking good.
Brains Dennis Erickson Scholarship Fund Maude Joined Sep 5, 2018 Messages 21,228 Sep 10, 2026 #1,005 We've got a fat RB again!
D drewm3i Junior Joined Oct 6, 2014 Messages 3,803 Sep 10, 2026 #1,006 BeastMode said: Pringle is done Click to expand... For tonight, yes.
Hold My Beer Leave the ACC today Premium Joined Mar 10, 2021 Messages 10,735 Sep 10, 2026 #1,007 dccane06 said: Spafford sighting Click to expand... He looked smaller than what I expected
coffeecane Portal Transfer Premium Joined Jan 28, 2012 Messages 3,068 Sep 10, 2026 #1,009 Nice vision
Sabetta Junior Joined Feb 8, 2013 Messages 5,994 Sep 10, 2026 #1,010 His vision is special regardless of opponent
bdcane4eva All American Joined Sep 8, 2019 Messages 10,382 Sep 10, 2026 #1,011 Pull all starters...running clock... go home
NicKane 5 Star Blue chip Joined May 11, 2017 Messages 6,132 Sep 10, 2026 #1,012 Again, I get the competition, but Mallory looks good and I don’t think he looks slow. I’m not saying he’s Pringle, but he’s got some explosiveness to him.
Again, I get the competition, but Mallory looks good and I don’t think he looks slow. I’m not saying he’s Pringle, but he’s got some explosiveness to him.
N nycane All-ACC Premium Joined Jan 20, 2013 Messages 21,534 Sep 10, 2026 #1,013 joeB954 said: Mallory has more speed than I expected this year. I just expect a big strong back. Click to expand... he looks faster than last week. Spafford is fast. Wingo looks quicker than I thought.
joeB954 said: Mallory has more speed than I expected this year. I just expect a big strong back. Click to expand... he looks faster than last week. Spafford is fast. Wingo looks quicker than I thought.
Tei Tenga Redshirt Freshman Joined Nov 24, 2012 Messages 1,272 Sep 10, 2026 #1,014 Mallory reminds me of Gore
Shooter McGavin I Eat Pieces Of Sh*t Like You For Breakfast Joined Dec 4, 2015 Messages 28,802 Sep 10, 2026 #1,015 Mallory and walk on RBs second half?
BeachCanes Sophomore Joined Dec 11, 2015 Messages 3,500 Sep 10, 2026 #1,016 I think Mallory is our next star RB once Fletcher retires.
BeastMode Junior Joined Dec 28, 2012 Messages 17,913 Sep 10, 2026 #1,017 This is good. Mallory will continue to push Pringle and you still possibly have Lyle playing at some point this year.
This is good. Mallory will continue to push Pringle and you still possibly have Lyle playing at some point this year.
joeB954 Senior Joined Jul 5, 2025 Messages 4,033 Sep 10, 2026 #1,018 Mallory could be the guy next year. Geez
DrNovaCane Recruit Premium Joined Apr 15, 2017 Messages 1,887 Sep 10, 2026 #1,019 Nice looking group of Freshman in that end zone celebrating with Mallory…
chris2183l Recruit Joined Dec 29, 2014 Messages 6,713 Sep 10, 2026 #1,020 Mallory reminds me so much of Gore the way he runs the ball