Florida A&M @ Miami 9/10/2026

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that we can get Pringle more touches. I like Brown, but he seems redundant with Fletch. Pringle brings a whole different feel with his speed and acceleration. Get him in the open field and watch out
Brown is better in pass pro
 
I hope that we can get Pringle more touches. I like Brown, but he seems redundant with Fletch. Pringle brings a whole different feel with his speed and acceleration. Get him in the open field and watch out
More speed
 
Devin Booker Nba GIF by Milwaukee Bucks
I don't watch basketball - are you allowed to do that? That's surely a foul by the white guy, right?
 
That's why he needs to be RB2 to Fletcher... I don't give a single **** what y'all gotta say about his pass blocking tbh

Brown saved Mensah already once in this game and knows his assignments. There is a reason he is RB2. There is snaps for both of them. Dawson already showed how he can get Pringle the ball out of the backfield with that nice play call on the pass. Pringle is a nice change of pace back for sure
 
There were rumors Pringle was flirting with the portal. I like to think that’s why Mario and Co. made him a pitch on staying. They know what he’s got in his bag
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top