Marty Brown a beast. Will be hard to move past him.That's why he needs to be RB2 to Fletcher... I don't give a single **** what y'all gotta say about his pass blocking tbh
Come on now!Thats not going to work against a real team
Throw
The
Ball.
GET YOUR GUYS THE HEISMAN
He may be in the doghouse for a while...When Lyle come back how all these dudes gone get the rock it’s wild times
I think he is on the Pancake Honcho development timeline
Need to ice leg at halftimeGood thing the game is tonight Weinberg couldn’t play tomorrow night
Sideline reporter is booty juice
I wonder if there is more stuff behind the scenes we do not know aboutHe may be in the doghouse for a while...
You are saying something we need to talk about. I’m hoping the answer is coach is keeping it vanilla. But man it seems like we are having a tough time getting to the QB.Are we unable to generate pressure??
Idk mario was praising dude in camp after the incident had happened. And Mario don’t glaze too many peopleHe may be in the doghouse for a while...When Lyle come back how all these dudes gone get the rock it’s wild times