Canesince85ND587
Sophomore
- Joined
- Jul 9, 2020
- Messages
- 580
Especially in short yardage situationsMarty Brown a beast. Will be hard to move past him.
Especially in short yardage situationsMarty Brown a beast. Will be hard to move past him.
Brown is better in pass proI hope that we can get Pringle more touches. I like Brown, but he seems redundant with Fletch. Pringle brings a whole different feel with his speed and acceleration. Get him in the open field and watch out
You do know Marty Brown exists rightThat's why he needs to be RB2 to Fletcher... I don't give a single **** what y'all gotta say about his pass blocking tbh
More speedI hope that we can get Pringle more touches. I like Brown, but he seems redundant with Fletch. Pringle brings a whole different feel with his speed and acceleration. Get him in the open field and watch out
I don't watch basketball - are you allowed to do that? That's surely a foul by the white guy, right?
That's why he needs to be RB2 to Fletcher... I don't give a single **** what y'all gotta say about his pass blocking tbh
Because he made a nice move against a D9 team this guy wants to move him up to RB2 lol.Marty Brown a beast. Will be hard to move past him.
Pringle is better. Fletcher is the short yardage back. Brown is competing to spell Fletcher for those type of snaps. Pringle is entirely differentYou do know Marty Brown exists rightThat's why he needs to be RB2 to Fletcher... I don't give a single **** what y'all gotta say about his pass blocking tbh
TD for Jack, TDs for Luke.What y'all wanna see from Nickel tonight?
I wanna see Dawson call the offense the same way when hes in as he would with Mensah. Take the training wheels off and see how he doesWhat y'all wanna see from Nickel tonight?
He can’t block…not yet at least. Brown and Fletcher can.Pringle is better. Fletcher is the short yardage back. Brown is competing to spell Fletcher for those type of snaps. Pringle is entirely different
Brown is solid and good in his roles but Pringle brings more explosiveness. Have to figure out a way to use them allYou do know Marty Brown exists rightThat's why he needs to be RB2 to Fletcher... I don't give a single **** what y'all gotta say about his pass blocking tbh
Hit on a deep ball or twoWhat y'all wanna see from Nickel tonight?