Flores out as Dolphins coach

All those #1 draft choices Dolphins accumulated over the resent years and we are where we are , sad .

Announcers all year long we’re saying how can they have all these #1 and really are NOT as good as there record.

I can see why and Tua is NOT the guy , we need 6’3” 225 with a gun arm .
TVD is the best QB in Miami.

Advertisement
Miami has the Dolphins
The Dumbest Football Team
We do dumb ****e from goal to goal
Like no one's ever seen
We're in the trash, we're getting pounded
We're never in control
And when you say Miami
You're talking cereal bowls (edit, should have been toilet bowls, thanks Gables Cane!)

'Cause we're the...

Miami Dolphins,
Miami Dolphins,
Miami Dolphins really dumb.
Yes we're the...
Miami Dolphins,
Miami Dolphins,

Last edited:
It has everything to do with each other... One is treated as a real business , the other is treated as a game... Like I said this isn't affecting Ross's pocket like his regular business's would so he can afford to make decisions that don't always work... but in the end he still makes a profit...So it is all relative...
Politely, I disagree. Ross is worth $8bn or so, with $3.5 of it from the Dolphins. That is a relatively low percent compared to other owners. They need to protect and invest in to maximize their assets. The only way what you are saying makes any sense is they are doing this as a safe investment vehicle with zero desire to be competitive or enhance their asset. In other words, the Major League movies.

Advertisement
I finally brought myself to like the dolphins again. I was born a dolphins and UM fan, I'm basically a basketcase in need of serious counciling after growing up in such a broken sports home. I finally let myself believe again. I was even planning on putting a deposit down on season tickets. Never again dolphins. Never.

Ross has owned the dolphins since 2009 and we have had 6 head coaches in 12 years. Yes, some of those coaches were 1 year guys when a head coach was fired, but none ever had a real chance since Ross became owner. When Flores took over the team was a dumpster fire, he brought them to be an least being respected in his three years, especially on defense. He certainly deserved another year as this young team seemed to be headed in right direction. A slight improvement offensively and those 3 late field goal losses might be wins in the future.

From a non Phins fan…

What a horrible stupid move by the dolphins. Grier should have been fired, not Flores. With that said, I hope my rams hire Flores or fangio, because Raheem Morris is terrible.

Advertisement
Ross has owned the dolphins since 2009 and we have had 6 head coaches in 12 years. Yes, some of those coaches were 1 year guys when a head coach was fired, but none ever had a real chance since Ross became owner. When Flores took over the team was a dumpster fire, he brought them to be an least being respected in his three years, especially on defense. He certainly deserved another year as this young team seemed to be headed in right direction. A slight improvement offensively and those 3 late field goal losses might be wins in the future.

that last sentence could be said about a recently fired Canes coach :oops:

Advertisement
Ross and all the folks that were running um football can all….I’m just grateful they gave me my time back over the years instead of watching their ****** teams

Advertisement
FB_IMG_1641500680986(1).jpg

Miami has the Dolphins
The Dumbest Football Team
We do dumb ****e from goal to goal
Like no one's ever seen
We're in the trash, we're getting pounded
We're never in control
And when you say Miami
You're talking toilet bowls

'Cause we're the...

Miami Dolphins,
Miami Dolphins,
Yes we're the...
Miami Dolphins,
Miami Dolphins,
FIFY....

Somehow this organization messed up two of the easiest drafts ever last couple years… not Flores fault he’ll get another job

Advertisement
Back