2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

Advertisement
We have people here who have spouses and kids who've gone to other schools. You don't begrudge them their fandom.

We even have people who attended those schools.
Do they dress up in their gear and go cheer for them on Saturdays?

We have people here who have spouses and kids who've gone to other schools. You don't begrudge them their fandom.

My brother went to Florida..... I visited and had a blast there.... Totally different kind of town but if that works for you it's nice...
One of my friends now lives just north of Lake Okee in a little Po dunk town... Safe, quiet, everyone is nice for the most part... I can dig it...

Advertisement
Lol josh whatever his name is tweeted that Miami and several other school have big flips they are working for leading up to esd
Elite recruiters even with bad records early bring in monsters upon monsters, than the culture changes because the human beings in the uniform changed.

Happened with the OL year one, the fried fans said he can’t coach OL anymore. The this past season he changed the bodies and all of a sudden “he can develop again”

summary of the story is getting dogs and they develop on their own and the HC and position coaches get the credit. Simple formula

Elite recruiters even with bad records early bring in monsters upon monsters, than the culture changes because the human beings in the uniform changed.

Happened with the OL year one, the fried fans said he can’t coach OL anymore. The this past season he changed the bodies and all of a sudden “he can develop again”

summary of the story is getting dogs and they develop on their own and the HC and position coaches get the credit. Simple formula
Like the currently jobless Jimbo Fisher once said "You're not going to win the Kentucky Derby with a donkey"

Like the currently jobless Jimbo Fisher once said "You're not going to win the Kentucky Derby with a donkey"
It can fail if your evals don’t hit. It can be a disaster. But that’s TAMU. There are few teams that when they recruit they become powers. We are one of them

No doubt, My ex father in law played football on the University of Florida team. His father was a dean at the university and all of his brothers went there. Had to go to Gainesville for Thanksgiving every year back when Miami was dominating football. Really nice people but true football fans. Was always outnumbered but always showed up with a UM hat and had to rub it in a little but always liked Steve Spurrier's dry sense of humor. DId lose a bet and did wear a Florida hat for them when they won a NC.

Advertisement
It can fail if your evals don’t hit. It can be a disaster. But that’s TAMU. There are few teams that when they recruit they become powers. We are one of them
I'm not going to get in to evals. Thats a whole other ballgame. I think he got caught up chasing recruiting rankings and didn't prioritize dudes with the right character. Those recruiting classes started getting in trouble the second they got on campus.

That's one of my big positive takeaways from Mario. You gotta be a hard worker to play under him. Most of the time, guys that have the most success are the ones that do the little things right and they do it consistently. That requires a certain type of character and personality.

Theres levels to this. Youre married to an Incarnate Word grad… by all means, wear your finest Incarnate Word Patke jersey and cheer away. You’re married to a Washington Grad.. ok, put on a Washington color shirt and shake your groove thang.

But if you’re married to a UF, FSU, ND or OSU grad.. nope. You do not don their *** apparel. Ever.

Exceptions can be made for children attending these schools, in certain situations.

I'm not going to get in to evals. Thats a whole other ballgame. I think he got caught up chasing recruiting rankings and didn't prioritize dudes with the right character. Those recruiting classes started getting in trouble the second they got on campus.

That's one of my big positive takeaways from Mario. You gotta be a hard worker to play under him. Most of the time, guys that have the most success are the ones that do the little things right and they do it consistently. That requires a certain type of character and personality.
You are absolutely right he did the same thing at fsu. But got one chip

Advertisement
Theres levels to this. Youre married to an Incarnate Word grad… by all means, wear your finest Incarnate Word Patke jersey and cheer away. You’re married to a Washington Grad.. ok, put on a Washington color shirt and shake your groove thang.

But if you’re married to a UF, FSU, ND or OSU grad.. nope. You do not don their *** apparel. Ever.

Exceptions can be made for children attending these schools, in certain situations.
Makes sense. We'll go with that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back