2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

Advertisement
Theres levels to this. Youre married to an Incarnate Word grad… by all means, wear your finest Incarnate Word Patke jersey and cheer away. You’re married to a Washington Grad.. ok, put on a Washington color shirt and shake your groove thang.

But if you’re married to a UF, FSU, ND or OSU grad.. nope. You do not don their *** apparel. Ever.

Exceptions can be made for children attending these schools, in certain situations.
Every once in a while my son deadpans that he's gonna bury me in a Gators jersey (lol). Only way you'll catch me in one.

Advertisement
Need those Jeremiah Smith highlights

:s6ebnxo:

No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Elite recruiters even with bad records early bring in monsters upon monsters, than the culture changes because the human beings in the uniform changed.

Happened with the OL year one, the fried fans said he can’t coach OL anymore. The this past season he changed the bodies and all of a sudden “he can develop again”

summary of the story is getting dogs and they develop on their own and the HC and position coaches get the credit. Simple formula
If you look at Michigan bama and Georgia the common denominator is they are big and physical up front. They impose their will on you from the trenches. If you stockpile talent and have them be fundamentally sound you will win consistently. It's that simple.

If you look at Michigan bama and Georgia the common denominator is they are big and physical up front. They impose their will on you from the trenches. If you stockpile talent and have them be fundamentally sound you will win consistently. It's that simple.
Bama and Georgia also have 5 star talent at the skill positions. Michigan hasn't won yet because when lined up against other teams that have trench bullies they lack the speed and skill on the outside.

You want to win championships consistently you need both.

Advertisement
Facts even when we played as kids whoever had the best lines won

Bama and Georgia also have 5 star talent at the skill positions. Michigan hasn't won yet because when lined up against other teams that have trench bullies they lack the speed and skill on the outside.

You want to win championships consistently you need both.
Bama wide out recruiting as declined in years pass they would get the Jeremiah smiths and Brandon inniss from sfl but now Ohio state get those guys. But nil has really leveled the playing field if you as me. I'm looking forward to the day when Georgia bama and all the suspected contender are not in the natty championship game.

Advertisement
Bama wide out recruiting as declined in years pass they would get the Jeremiah smiths and Brandon inniss from sfl but now Ohio state get those guys. But nil has really leveled the playing field if you as me. I'm looking forward to the day when Georgia bama and all the suspected contender are not in the natty championship game.
Me too, my cane brother. I wanted FSU in over Bama this year because I'm tired of the same ole **** every year and FSU would have gotten smoked.

But Burton is an NFL WR for Bama and this is their least talented team in years. Georgia missed out this year and a big reason why is they just didn't have the weapons on the outside when they went up against a front that was equally as talented.

JJ IS NOT COMING....

I said the same thing about Dylan Stewart and you guys laughed at me.

This situation was a little different than Stewart's. Here, we waited way too long with Bailey.
To elaborate further, Mario really wanted to shift the narrative of top WRs leaving here (I.e. innis).

Bailey aside, 7-8 wins was never going to get JJ here. We needed at least 10 wins. He was giving us a real look up until GT (JJ was at the game). Even after the GT loss, he still considered us but TVD's blunders and the constipation of the offense did not leave a good impression.

Advertisement
To elaborate further, Mario really wanted to shift the narrative of top WRs leaving here (I.e. innis).

Bailey aside, 7-8 wins was never going to get JJ here. We needed at least 10 wins. He was giving us a real look up until GT (JJ was at the game). Even after the GT loss, he still considered us but TVD's blunders and the constipation of the offense did not leave a good impression.
Our WR's ate in this offense

You don't have to elaborate on an opinion like it's fact, just give your opinion on why he ain't coming. He might not come, but don't pass it off as intel or that you somehow know the situation.

Where is JJ headed?

No one asked you to elaborate

Advertisement
Back