2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

Advertisement
I can’t get off this site bruh recruiting like this just keeps me glued here. I need an intervention
Dip GIF by Project Feenix

Advertisement
Interesting but that averages to 12.75, not exactly that far out from Top 10. And o yeah, they had a a truly elite heisman QB and an elite DC.
Not "far out"? The allegation was that it must be IN the top 10. Also, their most experienced players were from #15 & 16 classes.
The other argument being put forth in the thread was that Kiffinesque type classes would be a hard ceiling that would prevent him from ever contending. Those classes are pretty much what prior Miami coaches have been able to draw. Then there's the idea that his class numbers in Mississippi are HIS ceiling, LOL. I guess kinda the way Saban's classes at Michigan State were his ceiling. At USC Kiffin recruited #3, #3, & #8. Wasn't that also with sanctions? Would he recruit as well here as Mario? Not saying that at all - but some of the arguments being put forth against his "ceiling" here are pretty selective in speculation and data.

Not "far out"? The allegation was that it must be IN the top 10. Also, their most experienced players were from #15 & 16 classes.
The other argument being put forth in the thread was that Kiffinesque type classes would be a hard ceiling that would prevent him from ever contending. Those classes are pretty much what prior Miami coaches have been able to draw. Then there's the idea that his class numbers in Mississippi are HIS ceiling, LOL. I guess kinda the way Saban's classes at Michigan State were his ceiling. At USC Kiffin recruited #3, #3, & #8. Wasn't that also with sanctions? Would he recruit as well here as Mario? Not saying that at all - but some of the arguments being put forth against his "ceiling" here are pretty selective in speculation and data.
Lane is probably the next UF coach
He is going to get a HC gig at college somewhere

You make good points. If Kiffin could hit on a Boyd/Watson/Lawrence in succession he could maybe make a run at a natty. But that's just amazing lucky charms ****... like Bama following Tua w/ Young.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back