2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

Ken Dorsey coming as OC?
B2380083-4CB3-44B3-957B-293F415B4C0C.gif

Advertisement
I have no schtick I don’t think? You and I both expect Mario to be great here. The expectations are high for a valid reason. I’m more impatient than you are, that’s all. I am thoroughly disappointed being 5-10 in the ACC and 11-12 overall. I’m sure you are too, I’m not denying that.

It’s people that don’t accept criticism that get me going. To me, Mario deserves to be criticized so far. Now I’ve NEVER said fire the guy like some others, but I’m not going to sugarcoat it because this is a results-oriented business. What I’ve seen with my own two eyes just isn’t going to cut it.

He has plenty of time to turn it around, but there has to be substantial improvement in Year 3 to win back a large portion of this fanbase. All starts with recruiting, and why I’m hellbent on bringing in blue chips and elite talent. This team is better, the roster is better, but the record is marginally better.

I’ll be in Gainesville for the opener 100%. Despite my negativity, been to at least away game each year for some 15 or so years with my father and brother. A fair number of home games (despite living up north). I’m committed, I just want some wins and to be relevant again.
You are very impatient but it's justified based on the last 20 years. We all just want to win.

From a macro view I like what Mario is doing for the program and feel we will be
in the college football playoffs within 3 years.

You are very impatient but it's justified based on the last 20 years. We all just want to win.

From a macro view I like what Mario is doing for the program and feel we will be
This isn’t necessarily true. There are people who have a complaining spirit. And in order to satisfy their desire to complain about Miami, they need Miami to fail. And there are some on this forum who are like this.

Advertisement

With all due respect, that is an incredibly optimistic and unsubstantiated view of the program. Please tell me why you believe we will make the CFB playoffs within 3 years. I love this program and am willing to give Mario more time but there is absolutely nothing that I have seen from our performance these last 2 years that would cause me to hold that belief.

Nah, homeboy went after me personally in another thread. Guy can rot for all I care.
I’m going to tell you this so it’s Crystal clear to you and anyone else, because I’ve seen you following him and starting **** like you used to incessantly do to @Dwinstitles. The mental health issues you have stated that you have do not give you Carte Blanche to start **** with people without recourse. If you start and he goes after your mental condition - too ******* bad - you deserve it for starting and continuing. You’ve done this for years on here.

Next time you want your account disabled because you can’t handle the consequences of your actions, let’s make sure we really do it.

I’m going to tell you this so it’s Crystal clear to you and anyone else, because I’ve seen you following him and starting **** like you used to incessantly do to @Dwinstitles. The mental health issues you have stated that you have do not give you Carte Blanche to start **** with people without recourse. If you start and he goes after your mental condition - too ******* bad - you deserve it for starting and continuing. You’ve done this for years on here.

Next time you want your account disabled because you can’t handle the consequences of your actions, let’s make sure we really do it.
Who said I have mental issues? I had two immediate family members succumb to mental health and the poster in question mocked me. Huge difference and anyone defending those types of actions should be ashamed.

Advertisement

Calm Down Champions League GIF by Liverpool FC

Who said I have mental issues? I had two immediate family members succumb to mental health and the poster in question mocked me. Huge difference and anyone defending those types of actions should be ashamed.
I don’t care who has mental issues. If you’re going to stalk and start like you do and have done for years, you deserve what you get back. Dwins didn’t fight back. Not everyone is going to take it like that.

image (7).gif

Advertisement
I think the stab in the heart would be Lagway considering how bonkers they are for him and they perceive him to be as loyal as they come, but I doubt it’s us he’d flip to. If it happens, probably a Texas school.
No QB is flipping here (aside from CJ possibly) and I’ll happily eat crow if one does.

We don’t. 6 scholarship rbs on the roster with 2 commited and potentially flipping Lyle. That’s 9 rbs. Nobody carries 9 rbs on scholarship
Yeah and I would expect 2 of our current RBs to likely bounce.

Advertisement
I don't want to get sucked into the hype but I thought it was strange that Dmoney didn't even mention CB as a huge need in the portal or recruiting class in his last bank after mentioning it before. I doubt the coaches are all of as sudden content at CB after watching Richard and Brown play a few games (if so, why haven't they been playing all year?)

My theory is tha[BGCOLOR=initial]t leads me to believe there's been a change at CB recruiting which would be Ellis.[/BGCOLOR]

Advertisement
Back