2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

Advertisement
Dj Khaled Congratulations GIF

Advertisement
it's a great thread to keep track of these but it's incorrect in assuming we chose a "high risk, high reward" strategy... it's not like mario's strategy was to let these kid commit elsewhere and then try to flip them back.

they happened to commit elsewhere despite us trying to get tthem, and now he's naturally trying to get them back

Advertisement
Saban is not done he just landed the number one class. He just ain't hitting like UGA, UGA taking guys they would of probably gotten if Kirby wasn't there. Saban is just being challenged now.

Yea I wouldn't count out Saban just yet. Dude isn't 82. He's 71. They just have issues at QB and Texas is loaded with talent.

I've seen this story way too many times. Not counting out Bama just yet. Every time I do they end up winning the championship that season lol

Advertisement
Yea I wouldn't count out Saban just yet. Dude isn't 82. He's 71. They just have issues at QB and Texas is loaded with talent.

I've seen this story way too many times. Not counting out Bama just yet. Every time I do they end up winning the championship that season lol
UGA is what bama was right now. Bama still elite though but that loss hurts them bad.

That's why Saban tried so hard to flip TVD! He knew that would be their Achilles Heel this season.

Advertisement
To be contrarian…how many recruits did Norvell flip after a successful rebound season?

I think we need a minimum of 9 wins and some luck (unexpectedly bad seasons from other teams or coaching changes) to be on hyper flip watch. So whilr I am excited, this all feels a tad bit premature to me.

That said, it didn't work for Norvell WITH HS KIDS because he is cringe as ****. But he had like the number 2 overall portal class (even being a weirdo, shoulder rubbing, former cornroll sporting jackalope).

couldve sworn that was a name D$ mentioned recently as might come up.. but no biggie, we gon work the back channels..
Music Video Birdman GIF
Is D$ giving you previews of the bank before everyone else? LOL

Anyways, D$ has him on the list of recruitments to follow for a flip in the 9/14 Bank, so I've promoted him to the flippable table from the non-flippable and/or don't care table in the OP.

Advertisement
Back