Flip coming?

Advertisement
D, these guys are just blind homers
I don't be on twitter like that and my brother be like yo the whole twitter fan base is obsessed with this dude. I told big bro he's trash he can't move not even a little. How would that work in lashlees offense that requires the qb that least move

Advertisement
The fan base is in love with him....I hope we don't make that mistake and getting him. He can't move

It's why I'm not completely sold on the offensive staff. We need a dual-threat at QB - Garcia isn't it. And he's not talented enough to ignore the aforementioned traits. He's going to take away a chunk of the playbook if we get him and potentially start him. We also don't have any other QB on the radar this cycle from public perception. At this point, we're putting all of our eggs in the TVD basket. If that kid's a JAG, we're ****ed.

Not sure why guys on here are so in love with him..if you’re In Love with Lashlee you can’t be in love with Garcia cause Garcia eliminates a large part of the playbook cause he’s a pocket passer...if he’d of been back there last night not only do we not score other than maybe the blocked FG but we probably give up 10-15 sacks..

King IS coming back next year cause he’d be stupid to leave and if TVD Is as advertised we can afford to pass on a QB this year and use that scholarship on a much needed LBer,Olineman or CB...

It's why I'm not completely sold on the offensive staff. We need a dual-threat at QB - Garcia isn't it. And he's not talented enough to ignore the aforementioned traits. He's going to take away a chunk of the playbook if we get him and potentially start him. We also don't have any other QB on the radar this cycle from public perception. At this point, we're putting all of our eggs in the TVD basket. If that kid's a JAG, we're ****ed.
They are possibly banking on the transfer portal and that's not guaranteed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It would not eliminate a chunk of the playbook. I don’t know why y’all think his system requires a dual threat qb. Buechele isn’t a dual threat and did fine in the offense. And lashlee has said himself that he can use more of a pocket guy or dual threat in his system

Bro, I like the transfer portal, and it's hard for me to point to a program that has benefitted more than we have. Having said that, it's very troubling that the best players on our team sans Cam and Brevin are players from the portal. Think about it.
That means we can't recruit that we have to rely on the portal. This class coming up assuming we hit more big fish is the biggest shock to me. Linebacker is still a problem QB will be wide receiver is a problem we need a **** of a recruit (super star)

We need an influx of a top tier class and speed. We also have to close cause I'm assuming kids stick. Things can change and win or lose we always get picked off late in the cycle. People try to tie wins n losses to it but it has nothing to do with that....just close in on the big fish and don't get left with backup plans on national signing day

Advertisement
Back