Flip coming?

Work? I’m on vacation in NC and my wife is all over me for checking this cot **** site every 3 minutes. Told her I have a zoom meeting for work at 1 pm tomorrow. I hate lying, but I gotta keep the peace.

Yeah my girlfriend keeps asking am I on twitter and I have to explain that no I’m just talking **** to random people I know on a Canes massage board. Probably time for me to log off for the evening. See y’all around noon tomorrow

Advertisement
Work? I’m on vacation in NC and my wife is all over me for checking this cot **** site every 3 minutes. Told her I have a zoom meeting for work at 1 pm tomorrow. I hate lying, but I gotta keep the peace.
NC coast I hope? Whereabouts?

1596677818281.png

Advertisement
Well technically it’s a zoom meeting. You have nothing to say, however. You’re good. Lol

can Collier play corner? What are we going to do with a bunch of stud safeties and average corner depth
Collier reminds me a lot of sheldrick redwine. Redwine left Miami as a two year starter, ran a 4.46 at the combine, and was taken in the 4th round. And I think Collier is further along than Redwine was in high school. To your question though, not all of these kids are going to stay at Miami. I know we have a lot of safeties but there’s going to be a lot of competition and some kids will transfer. It will all work itself out.

Advertisement
No offense to the X man, but it’s easy to say “we drinkin tomorrow” when pretty much everyone already knows we’re the favorite for Taylor.
And when many people will be drinking, irrespective of anything.

makes it seems like he didn't even like hammet lol
Brantley’s tweet Makes me think that Hammett had as much to do with this flip as UM.
we act like schools treat all their commits the same and that recruits/commits aren’t smart enough to understand when they aren’t the guy getting the most love. Doesn’t mean the school is dropping or giving the recruit the cold shoulder. I think Hammett simply realized that he can come to UM and be the 3rd most important linebacker recruit this year, or go to WVU and be their most important linebacker recruit. And feel more love as a result. Everyone likes to be loved.

Advertisement
Yeah my girlfriend keeps asking am I on twitter and I have to explain that no I’m just talking **** to random people I know on a Canes massage board. Probably time for me to log off for the evening. See y’all around noon tomorrow
whats a girlfriend

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back