Flip coming?

skipped the usual 100 pages of nonsense. Wouldn't X and Canesville be stating tomorrow is a good day b/c thats when Leonard Taylor commits? So they are really just saying things everyone knows?

Or are they insinuating something new is in play...
I mean if they are fans, why shouldn’t they be as excited as the rest of us? Could just be that and they are just joining in on the fun.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
For those of us who are clueless, can someone explain to me why Hammet leaving means Sapp could be in?
Doesn't necessarily mean Sapp, but it does definitely mean they're making room for a "Better" prospect who wants in. Sapp and a few others fit that description. Bottom line is that the Hammett situation means really good news for the Miami class!

Dang Cribby, dropping that classic on us! Bringing me back to my junior year high school. The good ole days! “player give me some brew and I might just chill but I’m the type that like to light another joint like Cypress Hill” lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol I love this board in recruiting season... all the crazy conspiracy theories, yall like my chick's best friend when I go out for a night and Ms. Snoop-a-loop turns into Sherlock Holmes uncovering clues... Here is my theory to pile on.

Marshall tweeted and deleted Aug 1 on purpose at instruction of Manny, he knew people would screen shot it and save the date, coaches later teased Aug 1, Manny posted the Gif got everyone worked up, Manny let Ivins be "tipped off" to flip his ballz, then led a revolt with his newly found henchman cribby to have everyone focused on Bama and Marshall and get everyone in an uproar, meanwhile he is behind the scenes snagging other croots while the internet is still technically breaking by everyone riled up over Ivins. Not a trojan horse more of a distraction light a fire at the front gate then attack the rear type of strategy. Everything has been orchestrated.
0527E89A-4249-4675-8F88-5E72FF2D3757.gif

Advertisement
Back