Fletcher (will be RB1)

Advertisement
I'd like them to treat him like Embid, give hime two years off.
He only needs one year of tape
trust the process GIF by NBA

he hasn't played in two years ... we just brought in fletcher and chris johnson jr. ... we currently have kevin riley (#4 tailback, #104 recruit overall) ... facts suggest otherwise, and it's not shade, just the nature of major D1 recruiting
Only thing that saves him is if his knee is perfect and he is the best in the room. Then he plays.

Advertisement
Does RB1 really matter when you have a solid rotation of 4 guys that can carry through a game with no let up ???... I mean I'll take a solid rotation all day long.... All guys have great skill and showed a ton of promise running behind that line....
I don't think people really how understand how much of an advantage it is having a starter quality running back with fresh legs able to come in to a game in the second half.

Got some major overreactions to week 1 verse sorry *** Miami of Ohio. Couple nice runs but his TD would’ve been a TD for any P5 running back in the country besides Knighton who would run into the back of Cam.

That hole was massive he didn’t have to do much.

Chaney and Allen still have the most burst.

Allen and Parrish have some nice vision and cuts.

Fletcher will be nice in due time. Let’s not get carried away.

Let’s see which RB can do damage against A&M this Saturday. I know Parrish is good for 5 yards every time he touches it. Who will break 15+ yard runs Saturday is what I want to see.

Advertisement
Got some major overreactions to week 1 verse sorry *** Miami of Ohio. Couple nice runs but his TD would’ve been a TD for any P5 running back in the country besides Knighton who would run into the back of Cam.

That hole was massive he didn’t have to do much.

Chaney and Allen still have the most burst.

Allen and Parrish have some nice vision and cuts.

Fletcher will be nice in due time. Let’s not get carried away.

Let’s see which RB can do damage against A&M this Saturday. I know Parrish is good for 5 yards every time he touches it. Who will break 15+ yard runs Saturday is what I want to see.
The key thing said here is the hole created by the o line being massive. We keep up that trend and any rb we have will thrive.

Who care?

It’s not the 1980s anymore.
RB1, 2 or 3, It makes no difference as long as you produce.

Even if Parish gets the nod at 1, it’s makes no difference in how Chaney, Allen or Fletcher produce.

All are going to serious burn. Just hope Mario knows to ride the hot hand when it’s their time, and forgets about the debt chart.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does RB1 really matter when you have a solid rotation of 4 guys that can carry through a game with no let up ???... I mean I'll take a solid rotation all day long.... All guys have great skill and showed a ton of promise running behind that line....
Bingo. RB by committee, based on the development of our strengths, and the matcups given to us by the defense. A good place to be.

Mark Fletcher is the combination of:

The speed and athleticism of Bo Jackson

The vision of Barry Snaders

The elusiveness of Emmitt Smith

The strength of Jerome Bettis

The longevity of Frank Gore
A combination of Leroy Hoard and Mark Higgs.

Advertisement
Back