Fletcher (will be RB1)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They are all very talented. Parrish is so smooth with great instincts and vision to go along with a tremendous football IQ plus he is the veteran of the group.

Chaney is a tough physical runner who is still getting his game day legs under him. He’s totally healthy. What I mean by that is that he is still feeling his way back in terms of catching up to the speed of a live game situation. I expect significant improvement from Chaney over the next 4-6 games. If Chaney can stay healthy he will be a key cog in this RB machine.

Ajay Allen is the type of back who thrives in the open field. He will be an electrifying playmaker for us as he becomes more comfortable in his role. Allen is one who I really want to see used in the passing game.

Mark Fletcher will soon be RB1. He just has it and everyone who saw the game knows exactly what I mean. He is tall and solidly built with the ability to do it all. Fletcher can pound it between the tackles or he can take it outside and turn the corner. He is dangerous in the open field because his size and athleticism make him difficult to tackle. Fletcher has great hands as well and can be an asset in the passing game.

Advertisement
Back