- Joined
- Jan 22, 2021
- Messages
- 5,559
Read the thread title.Breaking news, RBs aren't forced to only block on passing plays.
Oh, and thank you for strengthening my argument.
Read the thread title.Breaking news, RBs aren't forced to only block on passing plays.
Last time I checked he did play this year and was better than PringleLast time I checked Brown isn’t playing this yr
Probably 3rd or lower.. In all honesty, make more coming back for 5th yearI know mocks aren’t right this time of year, but what are we hearing about his nfl draft projections?
That’s what I was wondering. Is there a scenario that Fletcher comes back for another year?Probably 3rd or lower.. In all honesty, make more coming back for 5th yearI know mocks aren’t right this time of year, but what are we hearing about his nfl draft projections?
I doubt it. I’m shocked he came back this year. He deserves to go to the league.That’s what I was wondering. Is there a scenario that Fletcher comes back for another year?
Hopefully he has another playoff run like last year adn he can ride that wave of being the leader on championship team, open gm eyes to his value but nfl is very unforgiving and no better example than how the rb position is treated and valued..That’s what I was wondering. Is there a scenario that Fletcher comes back for another year?
He should move to RG, then.Hopefully he has another playoff run like last year adn he can ride that wave of being the leader on championship team, open gm eyes to his value but nfl is very unforgiving and no better example than how the rb position is treated and valued..
These kids dream is to still go to NFL and they can be leaving a more profitable situation because of it.. Even his mom dam near getting NIL, Hope it plays out..
Put on a clinic against Clemson.
I agree pass pro has some affect on a RB's playing time. But different coaches/coordinators have different tolerance levels.The best rbs are always the best runners but you have to at least be solid in pass pro to be a 3down back or some teams will hesitate to feature you in the offense
Selfishly I'm happy Fletcher came back - but I've always said he should've gone pro last year.Probably 3rd or lower.. In all honesty, make more coming back for 5th year
No one is perfect or will make every play. It is impossible to expect that from any player. However, Mr. Fletcher is batting close to .1000 when it comes to blitz pickups. But again, no one is perfect. The dude is a stud blocker and RB. Put some respek on his name.If you watch the Wake defender coming in, even he thought SJ was going to be waiting on the other side of RR, and he sidestepped Fletcher, waiting for the impact. Not saying Fletcher couldn't have hit him, but I think the defender and Fletcher were thinking the same thing.
It is strange it’s like he become elusive all of a sudden.Just a rock solid college football player, and for how good he is on the field, he's probably a better leader for the rest of the locker room. A true pillar of everything Mario has built and is building.
And I've said this plenty but I'll repeat it, his feet have gotten SO MUCH better just since the middle of last year. I have no idea what the **** happened during that 2 game stretch he missed towards the end of last season, but he's been a different player since then.
Go rewatch the 9 play drive where we ran the ball down their throats to effectively take their souls on Saturday night. He had 2 runs to start that drive, first for 14 yards and then for 18 yards. Go back and watch the first one, and watch the cut to the outside against Ashton Hampton. Those are ELITE feet for a 225 yard back. He breaks Hampton's ankles and hits the sideline for a 14 yard gain. And then puts his power on display on the next snap for 18 more.
What a **** good football player.