Flemming de-commits

**** people praised coach Stubbs pulled Redding outta no where. Now everyone cause one guy decommits when he set up multiple back up plans

Advertisement
Go back to this thread and see what the kids who have decommitted from here are doing now. This is what i said my man. there was a table done earlier in this thread and that was what i was referring to when i said go back in this thread. Anyways who cares he's gone, like you said i hope we upgrade.

You shouldn't be so hard on your team in hopes to be the guy who was right. It's ok to cheer for your team no matter what. Go ahead and try it.

Bruh, Lol.....I cheer, religiously, every single season, moment, and game. I’m deservedly critical of this team when there needs to be criticism. I’ve literally watch coach after coach wreck this program by either sucking on the field, off the field (recruiting) or both. But never have I ever rooted for a loss, nor do I care to be right. As I’ve stated on numerous occasions, I would love nothing more than to eat crow, I’m talking sautéed w all the trimmings.

And just so u know, the aforementioned players who decommited had threads on them, as I recall.

Ivins 247 quotes:

"My read: Miami found out Worsham is coming which made Fleming, who is messing around taking visits, somewhat expandable."

"Miami didn't seem to care that he was visiting other schools and the word this morning is that this was a mutual parting of ways. I think there's some truth to that. At the same time though, it's hard to just let a local Top247 kid just bounce espically one at a school like Northwestern. I will add that I'm not really sure he fits what Enos and them want to do on offense"

@brock
@skeeter is about to have a heart attack.

“but my dawgs north of the 836 !”

Bruh, Lol.....I cheer, religiously, every single season, moment, and game. I’m deservedly critical of this team when there needs to be criticism. I’ve literally watch coach after coach wreck this program by either sucking on the field, off the field (recruiting) or both. But never have I ever rooted for a loss, nor do I care to be right. As I’ve stated on numerous occasions, I would love nothing more than to eat crow, I’m talking sautéed w all the trimmings.

And just so u know, the aforementioned players who decommited had threads on them, as I recall.
Of course there were threads about all those dudes. We’re a miserable lot hahaha.

Aight, that’s fair my man. I can respect tour first paragraph and believe it’s tru as well. I’d like for you to get that crow. Maybe I’ll try the trimmings with ya. Anyways be easy reallyrell we’ll catch up on the next thread my man

Ivins mentioned on the pod that he spoke to a power 5 coach 2 weeks ago and was told that the big concern with Fleming is that he doesn’t run routes well enough to get by being so small. Maybe that’s a concern with our staff as well. You never know. Most of us are just excited by his speed but I know a lot of 4.4 players that never amount to nothing because all they have is speed.

And I know a lot of slow players that amount to nothing and are really easy to cover.

Advertisement
@skeeter is about to have a heart attack.

“but my dawgs north of the 836 !”

Way too much authority given to Stubbs and Enos right now...I'm not sure they are familiar with Larry Coker and Dennis Erickson's failed style of putting national before Sofla kids.

Of course there were threads about all those dudes. We’re a miserable lot hahaha.

Aight, that’s fair my man. I can respect tour first paragraph and believe it’s tru as well. I’d like for you to get that crow. Maybe I’ll try the trimmings with ya. Anyways be easy reallyrell we’ll catch up on the next thread my man

Always pimp; and so we’re clear, I only go back & forth w posters I respect....(well, 95% of them. I still hate trolls. Lol)

Hey We all want the same thing man. We just need some stability and regardless of the ire I had w the hire of Manny, praying & hoping he’s the one to bring that stability. We just need to finish strong and see what happens thereafter.

Peace to you my brotha

**** optics at this point.

We walk on egg shells in SoFl and still get punked by kids.

Offer who you want, drop who you want. If we win they'll come. Enough of the home town team having to be everyone's best friend and offer them out of the womb or risk being 'disrespectful'.

I say **** em, win without you. You see this cycle were recruiting more from other states. Let someone else baby these kids go after young men who want to Canes. Plenty of kids in the Northeast, South, and California. Win out build momentum for next year. Manny is not the type who's going to cuddle handlers and parents. There are plenty kids to recruit nationwide

I think we need more big bodies on the outside, but I really like Fleming. I saw him as a better version of Harley. Although If he had attitude problems then great, drop him.

As long as we get Worsham, I’ll be fine. He seems like he can be the adult in the room. It’s always great to have polished route runners. I see him as KJ 2.0

Advertisement
Why do you think that? It’s been said over and over for 17 years on these sites. And it has been wrong every time. Things are not fine, and they have not been fine. Thinking they will become fine is magical thinking unless you have legit reasons to think that.

The same reason I know it is the same reason you dont see it. Your choosing to overlook it when it's been pretty obvious for quite sometime. Save this chat and remember I told you will finish strong and this class will be beyond respectable and solid. I'm not the type to cry over a verbal commitment walking away. Manny got replacements on replacements. The 17 years you were talking about Manny wasn't coaching. Guaranteed to finish strong. We will drop some more and we will add plenty more. New names always come out. Zero ******* worries. Only thing I'm thinking about right now is do we beat the sorry *** team we play Saturday by 40 or 50? Does Jarren throw for 4 tds or 5? ***** gravy

Last edited:
Advertisement
But the Mope crew says you could win a national title with that list of players. #MopesGonnaMope

They have to find something to ***** about, cant ***** about the last three games so they'll ***** about recruiting we'll finish string then they ***** Saturday about Manny running the score up on Butch and stuffing his dikc down his throat doing so they'll say its disrespectful

Ivins mentioned on the pod that he spoke to a power 5 coach 2 weeks ago and was told that the big concern with Fleming is that he doesn’t run routes well enough to get by being so small. Maybe that’s a concern with our staff as well. You never know. Most of us are just excited by his speed but I know a lot of 4.4 players that never amount to nothing because all they have is speed.

Bingo. We have the usual clowns whining that a guy who runs excellent routes in HS won't be able to separate in college. Route running translates to every level. Speed alone will get you nowhere fast against better athletes with better technique.

Advertisement
No we are not.

A mutual decision means both parties feel it is in the own best interests. If UM feels that way then there is more to this losing a recruit.

A recruit going to Nebraska or Maryland is not losing a recruit it's actually doing you a major favor

Don't kid yourself Flemming is a Jeff Thomas/Tutu Atwell talent. The difference between Jeff and Tutu is Louisville knows how to use Tutu I doubt from what I see especially with Jeff Thomas we will know how to use flemming good luck to the kid

Enjoy Nebreaska I hope they use you well lol

Were you saying that about Fleming three weeks ago?
Honest question....not saying you weren't.
I just find it really funny that so many people here all the sudden today have a completely different opinion of Fleming.

I never shared my opinion on Fleming cause I know this board is obsessed with him and didn't want to be a downer and get flamed (again). I haven't shared my full opinion on Sam Brooks yet either but we'll leave that for another day.

To be clear I was fine with him as a take because he has upside and value as a deep threat, but if the staff is turned off by his intangibles/don't think they can develop him then this move makes sense. Emilien is a better fit for this offense and Worsham has always been my top target.

Way too much authority given to Stubbs and Enos right now...I'm not sure they are familiar with Larry Coker and Dennis Erickson's failed style of putting national before Sofla kids.
Lulz...it started with Jimmy and Butch with Butch continuing it when he became HC. Hence why the greatest team in our history had half of its roster born somewhere other than Florida.

Research the team you claim to be a fan of.

Advertisement
Back