Flemming de-commits

Advertisement
Miami isn't what you guys think Miami is. The second you remember this isn't 2002 and we are a mediocre program with little money, you won't be disappointed. If we finish top 20 in recruiting, that's a W.

I am starting to believe that even if we were 9-1/8-2 right now, we would still be limping to the finish line. And I was one of the posters that said if we had a great season we would have to recruits off with a stick because everyone would want in. Smh.

Well, I remember a certain someone from another fan base on another board we are apart of alluding to some trouble Fleming got into a while ago. Could this be that?

He then retracted and said everything was cleared. Also someone on this board who would know more shot it down.

His job requirement is to get kids despite fickleness or any other personality trait. Can’t just give up because they’re hard to get.

If he doesn’t like recruiting SoFlo kids, he won’t be here long.
I’m talking physical traits, not personality. With Fleming, there’s more. I’m speaking on Poitier and others.

Ric
Miami isn't what you guys think Miami is. The second you remember this isn't 2002 and we are a mediocre program with little money, you won't be disappointed. If we finish top 20 in recruiting, that's a W.
I just focus on being #2 in ACC as a yearly goal.

Advertisement
Kid has some major character issues. Was suspended from the spring game for hitting “someone” and has walked off the field during games because he got upset. Not to mention he is known for not being a big fan of the weight room. Very talented but could be a major headache

This makes me feel a little better but the optics suck

Kid has some major character issues. Was suspended from the spring game for hitting “someone” and has walked off the field during games because he got upset. Not to mention he is known for not being a big fan of the weight room. Very talented but could be a major headache
I heard this too. not about weight room, just he has issues.
dont be surprised if he is replaced by Daz.

Advertisement

Yes we know and agree...But we are showing life, and there is a line...Nebraska is far below Miami right now.

His job requirement is to get kids despite fickleness or any other personality trait. Can’t just give up because they’re hard to get.

If he doesn’t like recruiting SoFlo kids, he won’t be here long.
We don’t even know if that’s even true in terms of this being mutual so I’m not going Criticize Stubblefield for that

You're correct when comparing to the Bama, Clemson, UGA, etc, but fvck off if you think Miami isn't a better option than Nebraska or Mayrland.

Advertisement
Yes we know and agree...But we are showing life, and there is a line...Nebraska is far below Miami right now.

As far as what? On field results? OK.

That's where it ends. Nebraska has deeper pockets, a HUGE alumni base, and they've been playing the bag game since the 70's. Also, the B1G is a way better conference with far more resources with more TV money.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back