Flemming de-commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
All I’m going to say is the one kid said this weekend was like a movie 🤔 after gettin stomped by Wisconsin and freezing cold weather.

Thy just re-upped Frost and they are going to make sure he doesn’t fail. If they eat multiple S Fla kids after having a second losing season in boring *** Nebraska.... I MEAN WHAT could go wrong 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

I would bet lots of money (if I had it) either multiple of these kids will transfer and or get in trouble multiple times

Advertisement
There’s a sentiment that he wasn’t Stubbs favorite. A lot of the Sofla kids don’t seem to be his favs. I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt until next class.
Redding seems to love him and so does Worsham/Restrepo. These dudes are chasing money when they’re a year away from being paid dudes. Like c’mon...Nebraska? Just get Lacy. We don’t have a big bodied target with a tremendous catch radius like he has.

Not a single coach on staff earning their paycheck on the recruiting trail except Stroud with his DE haul this cycle. Won’t comment much on field because our WRs seem improved and DBs always seem to play well under Rumph. Banda has developed good safeties year after year. But eventually you’ve got to see success on the trail or you won’t win in cfb.

Field needs to be evaluated. Hasn’t done a thing. Patke has never got a commitment from anyone.

Hope we bring in Emilian and Worsham now. We need 4 WRs.

Advertisement
his Teammate delancey being committed to Nebraska at northwestern too probably made this easier for him to do especially if his brother gets an offer there.

Advertisement
You guys sit here thinking that only 5 stars or top 100 kids are getting bags. If a 5 star is getting 6 figures then you know a 4.47 sofla receiver is getting something on a team that just extended its coach and is thirsty for talent. No coincidence in getting every on the fence recruit on a visit on the same weekend.

This. I’ve heard of kids who are hardly 3 stars getting some real nice things at places like Nebraska, WVU, etc. It ain’t just the SEC and blue chip recruits. **** happens everywhere. If what D$ said is true than this might be for the better. Moving on.

A lot of thoughts on this one. On the surface, this one looks really bad because this kid is from a feeder school and is one of the best receivers in the area. What I don't get is why Nebraska? Our offense is far more prolific than there's is and we are on our way to an 8-9 win season while they very likely may not make a bowl.

If this **** is anywhere near mutual...Then this Stubblefield needs to be fired instantly. Complete asshead.

Well, I remember a certain someone from another fan base on another board we are apart of alluding to some trouble Fleming got into a while ago. Could this be that?

Advertisement
Back