Flemming de-commits

Advertisement
You guys sit here thinking that only 5 stars or top 100 kids are getting bags. If a 5 star is getting 6 figures then you know a 4.47 sofla receiver is getting something on a team that just extended its coach and is thirsty for talent. No coincidence in getting every on the fence recruit on a visit on the same weekend.
Dude enough qoth this bags nonsense we are getting out recruited by programs not even wealthier than us. Im sick and tired of these **** excuses. Even if true how can miami not out do illegal activities than others. Either way we aint getting it done. I call BS tho

Also when you 🤡s make this statement directly to kids you just make us look pathetic. Im sick and tired of this victim mentality BS

Redding seems to love him and so does Worsham/Restrepo. These dudes are chasing money when they’re a year away from being paid dudes. Like c’mon...Nebraska?
Restrepo is all cane. And he fits what Stubbs want from a traits perspective. Redding isn’t a sofla kid and he has those traits also.
He also visited Maryland. Those won’t be the last visits. Regarding Nebraska, visit high.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All I’m going to say is the one kid said this weekend was like a movie 🤔 after gettin stomped by Wisconsin and freezing cold weather.

Thy just re-upped Frost and they are going to make sure he doesn’t fail. If they eat multiple S Fla kids after having a second losing season in boring *** Nebraska.... I MEAN WHAT could go wrong 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

I would bet lots of money (if I had it) either multiple of these kids will transfer and or get in trouble multiple times
Just like old times.

Film study in the Lawerence Phillips Meeting Room after dinner in the Christian Peter Mess Hall.

You would potentially leave home for for cornfields and fat white girls of Nebraska where they can't even make a bowl game? That's what you're leaving for?
You joke, but sometimes for people who grew up on bad urban areas, the beautiful and safe country campus is appealing. I think a kid from Connecticut is more enthralled at coming to the city of Miami, than a kid who grew up in the Miami hood.

Miami isn't what you guys think Miami is. The second you remember this isn't 2002 and we are a mediocre program with little money, you won't be disappointed. If we finish top 20 in recruiting, that's a W.

Advertisement
There’s a sentiment that he wasn’t Stubbs favorite. A lot of the Sofla kids don’t seem to be his favs. I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt until next class.
His job requirement is to get kids despite fickleness or any other personality trait. Can’t just give up because they’re hard to get.

If he doesn’t like recruiting SoFlo kids, he won’t be here long.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back