Flanagan vs Norland highlights

1. Who is Sunshine?
2. Isn't FINCHLION the Genron defender? Odd comment in a thread on a game where whoever Sunshine is apparently struggled mightily. Apologize if that's not you.
3. Who are the coaches at Norland this year?

Sunshine is Flanagan's QB. I never defended Genron, maybe you misunderstood when I was basically saying some was given him too much credit of athletes not going here.

Advertisement
FLANAGAN VS NORLAND 1: http://youtu.be/mRzIK8g_Rmc

Went to this game last night. Sunshine had a really bad night. Everything was off target. Robert Foy looked good for Flanagan. I didn't notice Spence so i assume he wasn't playing.

Flanagan punched Norland in the mouth all game. You could see the whole Broward vs Dade thing goin on and Flanagan wanted to send a message. They look good and they're well-coached. Norland on the other hand, PATHETIC. Can't believe they let those slappies run their program.

I don't understand the hype with Bush. I think he might've made one play the whole night. He doesn't look bad or anything, i just don't see a 4 start top-rated linebacker.

Adrienne Talan, however, stole the show. If you told me that Flanagan had a 4 star linebacker and i didn't know who it was then i would've thought it was Talan last night. Several sacks, forced fumble, TFL's, etc. He was a nightmare for Norland. He was making plays on Bush's side of the field. Just another reason why i think the star/ranking system is flawed. That was NOT a 3-star i watched last night.

Flanagan is gonna give people fits. I see them beating the **** out of Miramar.

Oh really? Interesting.

I usually don't criticize directly, but where do you come up with this. There isn't a scout, a website, newspaper, college coach or college OC that has Sunshine a better prospect than Lawson! Stop picking favorite names and favorite schools to base your senseless opinions on! In fact name me one top team that has offered Sunshine other than Finchlon U?
To add on Sunshine is better than Lawson and its not even close.

Advertisement
Sunshine is NOT better than Lawson. You crazy.

And Miramar is not going to lose to Flanagan.

Talan is a beast though. Staff should pursue IMO. Could be like Grace.

I see Talan being one of those kids who could be a weapon on defense. **** if they think he's a tweener. Set up a rover role for this kid and let him fly. He's a playmaker.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I see Talan being one of those kids who could be a weapon on defense. **** if they think he's a tweener. Set up a rover role for this kid and let him fly. He's a playmaker.

Ok. Watch.

Flanagan is nasty on defense and they're better coached than Miramar.

They might not beat the **** out of them...that was hyperbole... but I got them winning.

FLANAGAN VS NORLAND 1: http://youtu.be/mRzIK8g_Rmc

Went to this game last night. Sunshine had a really bad night. Everything was off target. Robert Foy looked good for Flanagan. I didn't notice Spence so i assume he wasn't playing.

Flanagan punched Norland in the mouth all game. You could see the whole Broward vs Dade thing goin on and Flanagan wanted to send a message. They look good and they're well-coached. Norland on the other hand, PATHETIC. Can't believe they let those slappies run their program.

I don't understand the hype with Bush. I think he might've made one play the whole night. He doesn't look bad or anything, i just don't see a 4 start top-rated linebacker.

Adrienne Talan, however, stole the show. If you told me that Flanagan had a 4 star linebacker and i didn't know who it was then i would've thought it was Talan last night. Several sacks, forced fumble, TFL's, etc. He was a nightmare for Norland. He was making plays on Bush's side of the field. Just another reason why i think the star/ranking system is flawed. That was NOT a 3-star i watched last night.

Flanagan is gonna give people fits. I see them beating the **** out of Miramar.

Oh really? Interesting.

Yeah, they gonna get after yall's ***.

Advertisement

Ok. Watch.

They might not beat the **** out of them...that was hyperbole... but I got them winning.

Don't get me wrong. I think Flanagan is good but I got Miramar winning. But it will be close.

Ok. Watch.

Don't get me wrong. I think Flanagan is good but I got Miramar winning. But it will be close.

I don't know man. Flanagan impressed me. I don't know what Miramar's got. I guess the game can go either way but I like Flanagan's chances.

I usually don't criticize directly, but where do you come up with this. There isn't a scout, a website, newspaper, college coach or college OC that has Sunshine a better prospect than Lawson! Stop picking favorite names and favorite schools to base your senseless opinions on! In fact name me one top team that has offered Sunshine other than Finchlon U?
To add on Sunshine is better than Lawson and its not even close.

Im not picking favorite names or schools, **** I'm not even from florida, but being a former college player, where I also was paid to recruit as a player and loved it, I know my stuff. I was not trying to be bias or nothing it was just my personal opinion. To add on, just cause an athlete has a certain amount of offers does not mean they are the better player.

Advertisement

Ok. Watch.

I don't know man. Flanagan impressed me. I don't know what Miramar's got. I guess the game can go either way but I like Flanagan's chances.

Miramar has some nice ones. Jovon Durante, Khalil Lewis, Tyrek Cole, Jeff Hill, Kendrell McFadden, and Leeward Brown.

I know Flanagan got Stanley, Spence, Talan and Bush.

I think it will be close but I see Miramar winning.

Miramar gonna beat them again. Flanagan aint more talented.than.miramar. miramar had cbs to neutralize their passinggame, on.offense miramar will run.the ball on them...and if they vcrowd the box ..good luck.

*yawn*

Miramar always has players. Difference is, Flanagan has players now AND coaching. Miramar's coaching (right now) is the question mark.

However, if the Norland game is any indication of how Flanagan does against man coverage then maybe I can see Miramar shutting them down.

Advertisement
Back