Flanagan vs Norland highlights

Coach Macho

aka Beardy Ryan
FLANAGAN VS NORLAND 1: http://youtu.be/mRzIK8g_Rmc

Went to this game last night. Sunshine had a really bad night. Everything was off target. Robert Foy looked good for Flanagan. I didn't notice Spence so i assume he wasn't playing.

Flanagan punched Norland in the mouth all game. You could see the whole Broward vs Dade thing goin on and Flanagan wanted to send a message. They look good and they're well-coached. Norland on the other hand, PATHETIC. Can't believe they let those slappies run their program.

I don't understand the hype with Bush. I think he might've made one play the whole night. He doesn't look bad or anything, i just don't see a 4 start top-rated linebacker.

Adrienne Talan, however, stole the show. If you told me that Flanagan had a 4 star linebacker and i didn't know who it was then i would've thought it was Talan last night. Several sacks, forced fumble, TFL's, etc. He was a nightmare for Norland. He was making plays on Bush's side of the field. Just another reason why i think the star/ranking system is flawed. That was NOT a 3-star i watched last night.

Flanagan is gonna give people fits. I see them beating the **** out of Miramar.

Advertisement
Honestly i wasn't even aware of Carlton Davis before the game but i noticed him on the field. He looked long and athletic. However every time Flanagan had the ball i was paying attention to their formations/plays so i didn't zone in on Davis.

Honestly i wasn't even aware of Carlton Davis before the game but i noticed him on the field. He looked long and athletic. However every time Flanagan had the ball i was paying attention to their formations/plays so i didn't zone in on Davis.

Cool beans

Advertisement

from those highlights Flanagan looks like that deal probably not quite Central or Booker T but a notch below them. you see more games so you may know better then me. if they keep that intensity Flanagan will make a deep playoff run.in the highlights bush did have that sack/fumble.

To be real we should be recruiting Adrienne Talan hard. This guy has the skill set that many will say why wasn't he recruited hard by the florida schools. I see Ryan Shazier in this kid. If only AG knew how to use his talents. IMO, he is light in weight and tough, but I would use his speed to play sideline to sideline and place him at middle linebacker. This is one of my favorite recruits regardless of rankings, if you watch his film and compare it to other linebackers you will see what I see, an **** of an underrated player I would offer. If a guy can ball and produce, measurables should not mean anything.

Advertisement
1. Who is Sunshine?
2. Isn't FINCHLION the Genron defender? Odd comment in a thread on a game where whoever Sunshine is apparently struggled mightily. Apologize if that's not you.
3. Who are the coaches at Norland this year?

Heard a lot of things about Talan before the season. Seems like he is a real stud. Hope staff takes a good look at him.

Interesting on Bush Jr.

Im guessing Spence had an injury or something? I know thats sunshines best bud and favorite target. Probably an injury.

Last edited:
Coach Macho did Sunshine have a bad night or is he just inaccurate in games period? Watching some other teams highlights last year it seemed that Sunshine is just not that accurate of a QB which is why he doesnt have many high major offers

Advertisement
Coach Macho did Sunshine have a bad night or is he just inaccurate in games period? Watching some other teams highlights last year it seemed that Sunshine is just not that accurate of a QB which is why he doesnt have many high major offers

I've seen him play live 3 times. He was inaccurate 2 of the 3 times. A couple years ago Flanagan whooped our *** and he was accurate in that game. LoL. We left guys wide open though. When we played man coverage he struggled to fit the ball in tighter windows.

***** you still think Donofrio is going to turn it around here after having pillow talk wit him?

lmao

Regarding Talan, i don't know what Miami sees (or doesn't see) in him.

He literally "wows" people every time he's on the field. He even wows me and i coached him for 2 years. He blocks punts, he gets sacks, forces interceptions, jumps over centers and blocks field goals...he does it all. He has the strength and explosiveness to play linebacker and the speed to play CB.

He was a one man show last night. He had multiple sacks, forced fumble and he forced a pick-6. (drilled the QB as he was throwing and ball floated in the air) Norland had to slide their line towards him to give their QB time.

Advertisement
***** you still think Donofrio is going to turn it around here after having pillow talk wit him?

lmao

Why are we not recruiting Talan? Would he be interested this late in the game?

No clue why. He's 6'1" 197 and is the fastest kid on Flanagan's team. So the issue isn't size or speed. Maybe the consider him a "tweener". He's a hybrid type athlete. He doesn't quite have the frame to be a fulltime LB at the next level. I can't see him growing past 6'1" 225. Personally that wouldn't scare me away. The kid has always played 20 pounds heavier than his actual weight. At 225 he'd thump you like a guy who's 245.

Miami has seen him at camp a couple times so there must've been something they didn't like. I'm sorry but you gotta turn the film on to appreciate this kid. A camp ain't gonna do it.

Advertisement
Back