Flagrant (Mis)Spotting of the Ball

Advertisement
3FAD0392-E349-4229-B0C1-263709B9B3A7.jpeg

Fox has it on theirs

Let's get the Tac Shaver fake military guy to narrate it. lol "I'm gonna do something I never do, blast Manny and Blake"

Crazy that instead of getting an actual vet, you know like the 1,000's we have that can use the money that I am sure are jacked, they instead go with a fitness "actor" when he aint winning any awards for his acting and it is heavily implied he is or was associated with the military which is false.

Advertisement
Williams took his helmet off. I think that drew an unsportsmanlike (on a side note - I hate that rule).
Yes, and it was a selfish penalty. A major discussion on Coach Hayes YouTube post game. Williams started to remove his helmet, then pushed it back down when a teammate said something to him. He then went to the back of the endzone and removed his helmet for a "LOOK AT ME" moment.

It could have cost us the game. Further, he was actually beat badly on the play and it should have been a Pitt touchdown if thrown properly. So, nice play on the ball, but he was cooked.

Great production of the game... They also missed the completion to Rambo from the endzone because the camera never left TVD.
I mentioned this on a comment blueshirts made. That was actually a great viewing. It showed how cool BDVD was with a tough throw. Talk about ho hum after making that toss.

Advertisement
The spot on the Mallory fumble was terrible, not sure what that ref was looking at.
That was the one that threw me for a loop. What was that cat looking at, he was staring right down at the ball when it rolled out of bounds. Dude, come on.

Great production of the game... They also missed the completion to Rambo from the endzone because the camera never left TVD.

I think that was the new interactive part of the production... you were supposed to move the camera yourself. I missed it because I was zooming in on one of the cheerleaders.

Advertisement
Yes, and it was a selfish penalty. A major discussion on Coach Hayes YouTube post game. Williams started to remove his helmet, then pushed it back down when a teammate said something to him. He then went to the back of the endzone and removed his helmet for a "LOOK AT ME" moment.

It could have cost us the game. Further, he was actually beat badly on the play and it should have been a Pitt touchdown if thrown properly. So, nice play on the ball, but he was cooked.
flag wasnt on him...you dont get a penalty for ALMOST taking your helmet off....And you can take it off when out of bounds...he took it off on the sidelines of UM not taunting.

It may be something Frierson did that was stated.

I have noticed he is an emotional player. A good coach helps him reign some of that in while still playing with an edge.

Advertisement
flag wasnt on him...you dont get a penalty for ALMOST taking your helmet off....And you can take it off when out of bounds...he took it off on the sidelines of UM not taunting.

It may be something Frierson did that was stated.
I agree with the first part but watch it fam, he clearly took it off on the field, then put it back on, then ran to the sidelines and took it off again. 24:00 min mark.

I agree with the first part but watch it fam, he clearly took it off on the field, then put it back on, then ran to the sidelines and took it off again. 24:00 min mark.

Oh i know what he did...but he didnt take it off long enough for a flag i dont think...Running to the sidelines with it off doesnt really matter because thats allowed.

I know one of the players caught his *** b4 he went full throttle with the helmet off.

*Nevermind.....watching the clip and part you stated....The black ref was looking directly at him for whatever reason when he took off the helmet. Likely was on him. Frierson is in the clip and doesnt appear to have anyone around him to warrant a penalty.

Advertisement
Back