Flagg Officially Commits

Advertisement
So what are Flaggs measurables and how does he project at linebacker is he an NFL guy
I think every kid has a chance at the NFL. I live in Houston and know a little about this kids school. They’re defintely big time, and this kid is a dog. It’s up to the kid what type of career he wants to have. He put in the work and the he will reap rewards. This goes for any kid

Advertisement
He was an 83 composite rating two days ago. Yesterday he was bumped up to an 84 and now he’s at 85 composite. Going in the right direction

Always great to see his rating moving the needle upwards. I watched Flagg’s highlight video - sure the kid isn’t the tallest but he plays with heart big time and I’ll take that anyway of the week. Not only was BD great with evaluations he also found kids with massive hearts that loved the U, what it stands for, and to continue the lineage of victory at Miami. I strongly believe Manolo gets that and understands the necessity of bringing in players who fit our system to a T. The main question will be, until we have a few recruiting classes under our belts, how well did Diaz and Co. succeed in doing so. We get kids who compliment the system to me, regardless of just the stars they’ve earned, it will help get Miami back on the map of the upper echelon of big time programs.

Advertisement
Always great to see his rating moving the needle upwards. I watched Flagg’s highlight video - sure the kid isn’t the tallest but he plays with heart big time and I’ll take that anyway of the week. Not only was BD great with evaluations he also found kids with massive hearts that loved the U, what it stands for, and to continue the lineage of victory at Miami. I strongly believe Manolo gets that and understands the necessity of bringing in players who fit our system to a T. The main question will be, until we have a few recruiting classes under our belts, how well did Diaz and Co. succeed in doing so. We get kids who compliment the system to me, regardless of just the stars they’ve earned, it will help get Miami back on the map of the upper echelon of big time programs.

This is the (new for some) reality for Miami. Find 2nd/3rd tier type players that fit what we do and develop them.

Example- We’re not getting Flowe. But we should still be able to win lots of games with Mathis, Flagg, Cave, and 1 more.

This is the (new for some) reality for Miami. Find 2nd/3rd tier type players that fit what we do and develop them.

Example- We’re not getting Flowe. But we should still be able to win lots of games with Mathis, Flagg, Cave, and 1 more.

Agreed, but until the narrative changes, this is what we’ve been reduced to unfortunately.

Advertisement
He'd be a 4 star if he were even just 6'1"
He has pretty **** good film. Sure he’s 5’10 228 and reportedly ran a 4.92 but he definitely plays faster than what he tested on film.

Just a quick question but does anyone know if these linebackers we are going after are able to early enroll? We are definitely going to need few that can since we are losing 4 after this year

Agreed. It's been this way since the 80's. Take the underrated guys and sprinkle in a few studs along the way and that's the formula.

Advertisement
I already posted something before about this. He runs a 4.9 now, that could easily turn into a 4.7 by the time he gets on campus, which would be fine since he is a MLB. He has plenty of time to get faster and im really not worried about that.
He may also grow a few inches also. If he becomes 6’1 4.7 lb like you think he will, I wonder if other schools will then want him?

It should be noted that this was Clemson's reality for Dabo's first 5+ years.

It should be noted that this was Clemson's reality for Dabo's first 5+ years.

Facts!!
Shoot even baga had many 3/4 star kids at first that they evaluated as good athletes they switched to different positions.. **** they wanted Rosier to play safety for them! Lol. Sounds funny but he might have been better off playing safety lol.

Advertisement
Back