Flagg Officially Commits

Advertisement
.animated_1549816629323.gif
Welcome to Linebacker U

Whenever the players a kid lines up against go to bat for a kid, that’s usually a great sign. This kid has that that whole area of Texas saying how we got a good one which excites me. Welcome to the U Corey!

there FIFY.

the best scouts in the world are the other kids. they know who can play.

I like Flagg a lot and think he's going to be really good.

welcome to the U

These guys with athleticism concerns always get hyped up here. I remember people begging for knowles to get a offer. jennings was supposed to be a thumper and a good fit in the defense. We will see with this dude.
he is nothing like Jennings was as a prospect. Jennings was stiff, slow, and did not show coverage abilities. Flagg has great lateral movement and shows pretty good coverage ability. If you watch Denzel's high school tape, Flagg's is pretty similiar. The only thing u can knock about him is his 4.9, which could easily turn into a 4.7 by the time he gets on campus, which is not a problem for a MLB as long as he has instincts and he shows that.

Advertisement
Serious question, anyone else concerned none of the big boy teams in Texas offered him?

Yes, if we don’t land Cave and another top flight LB. No, if we land two more Lb better than him. We need numbers. Not all kids are going to turn out to be NFL players. You still need depth and guys who understand football that can contribute on special teams.

Yall try to act like his speed aint a problem now. Yall be calling shaq slow and he ran a 4.73 at 250 in hs.

He’s twitchy , more twitchy than Shaq. That shuttle is impressive for 225.

Mix that in with smart, diagnoses plays early and stays around the ball/ oh and he produces , 144 tackles and a bunch of forced fumbles.

Just that alone tells me he’ll be just fine here. He’s a “ football player “.

I’d love him at mlb.

Last edited:
His twitchy , more twitchy than Shaq. That shuttle is impressive for 225.

Mix that in with smart, diagnoses plays early and stays around the ball/ oh and he produces , 144 tackles and a bunch of forced fumbles.

Just that alone tells me he’ll be just fine here. He’s a “ football player “.

I’d love him at mlb.

His athletic ability will increase once he gets into our strength program. I’m not concerned with his testing numbers. I want football players who understand the game at MLB.

His athletic ability will increase once he gets into our strength program. I’m not concerned with his testing numbers. I want football players who understand the game at MLB.
Yep, diagnosing plays early means a lot more than a couple tenths on a 40. He’ll also get faster , a lot of these kids don’t even have a lot of evorience running a 40. There’s lots of technique to that.

That shuttle also shows he’s got hips, turning and running sideline to sideline isn’t a problem.

Testing numbers show there’s a good athlete , especially for that size.

Advertisement
Serious question, anyone else concerned none of the big boy teams in Texas offered him?
Yes. No different if you place a kid in Florida and only one of the big three is recruiting the player. I think many questions would be raised.

Bottom line, a stud player in Florida is wanted by UF, FSU and Miami which is not the case with Flagg in his home state.

Yes. No different if you place a kid in Florida and only one of the big three is recruiting the player. I think many questions would be raised.

Bottom line, a stud player in Florida is wanted by UF, FSU and Miami which is not the case with Flagg in his home state.

Now with our luck, watch the big boys in Texas offer him now. Lol

Advertisement
I'm not concerned with the 40 time with numbers like he's posting. Plus just looking at him, he looks a bit soft, which only means when he gets the Feeley treatment he'll turn into a real beast

Advertisement
I dont care about him not being a 4 star. Cave isn't a 4 star and i like him a lot more. Hyppolite is a 3 star and i like him more. Yall guys hype up everybody and then when he can't get on the field you are going to be talking shît.
FACTS

denzel ran a 4.78 going into the nfl and you saw how good he was at UM. As long as he has a good OLB around next to him that can cover and have good speed, he will be fine.
LBs play inside out anyway. He has shown all through his tape he can fill lanes. If the defense is doing their jobs, he will just run and fill.

LBs play inside out anyway. He has shown all through his tape he can fill lanes. If the defense is doing their jobs, he will just run and fill.
This is partially true hes good at close to the line stuff but its a different age he has to be able to defend the pass vs d1 types. I think hes a good player its that 40 that surprises me cause his tape doesnt look like that but the numbers are accurate

Man ppl who never played are the ones so enamored with the 40 times. It’s like they think the only way he can make plays inside 10 yards mainly, is to run a good 40 time 😂. If the LB ever runs a 40 yard dash in the game, somebody’s running a TD on us... and he’s in chase mode.

You ain’t lying!!

Advertisement
Back