Flagg is not hurt

We got any mike Vicks in the ACC right now? Lol.

Dude made kenny picket look like manziel on a couple plays
The same Kenny Pickett that hit a fake slide against a ranked Wake Forest team for a big TD run?

We dont have any Mike Vicks in the ACC, but you don't need a Mike Vick to outrun LBs. Josh Allen never played in the ACC, look what he is doing. Matters jack ****.

Advertisement
The same Kenny Pickett that hit a fake slide against a ranked Wake Forest team for a big TD run?

We dont have any Mike Vicks in the ACC, but you don't need a Mike Vick to outrun LBs. Josh Allen never played in the ACC, look what he is doing. Matters jack ****.

What does this word salad mean, exactly?

Advertisement
It made perfect sense if you didn’t comprehend it it’s cause you literally didn’t want to for the sake of being stubborn lol
Cant wait for this board to call Dont'a Hightower a slow, unathletic LBer because he got outran by ACC QB Mitchell Trubisky when they played the Bears four years ago lol

Some of y’all really ready to die on this Corey Flagg hill…

Probably the same guys telling us gurvan hall just needed another year to develop in the scheme, right?

Ok my guy I’ll let the tape v A&M and Clemson do the rest.. dude gets out run by ACC QB’s

As long as hes not in the game on 3rd down Im fine with Flagg getting some PT to keep our more talented LB's fresh. LOL at him playing on 3rd down when the QB has an option to run. He's a good blitzer, you have to keep him between the guards, not even between the tackles. He's that slow. Blitzing is all hes good at. Average at everything else

Kenny Pickett has a 90th percentile or better broad jump and 10 yard split...for a QB, he's very explosive. Also 70th+ percentile 40 and vert. He's a good athlete.

Advertisement
Some of y’all really ready to die on this Corey Flagg hill…

Probably the same guys telling us gurvan hall just needed another year to develop in the scheme, right?
Nah, you can call Corey Flagg slow, but at least use smart argumentation and not "dude gets outrun by ACC QBs".

Flagg isn't the athlete we need, but you can play a MIKE like him and let him be responsible for limited ground. Belichick has been doing it for idk how long lol

You know what would be a really good argument? Comparing donta Hightower to Corey Flagg.

Another good one would be comparing the athleticism of pocket passing QB to a MIAMI MLB… once LBU… obviously far past that now, yikes

idk if you know this...but Kenny Pickett was a slightly better athlete than Johnny Manziel.
First number will be Pickett, second Manziel.

40 Time - 4.73 v. 4.68
Broad - 121 v. 113
Vert - 33.5 v. 31.5
10 yard - 1.59 v. 1.59

And Pickett did that at 4 inches taller, 10 pounds heavier.

Advertisement
Leading the statistically worst tackling team in the country in tackles isn’t exactly an accomplishment. MLBs naturally rack up more tackles than any other position on defense anyway genius.

But go ahead and keeping defending this guy. You look ridiculous

Nig*a what? 6 years of running Manny scheme and a LB only lead the team in tackling 2 of those years. Players are funneled to the safety in Manny schemes.

So it actually says A LOT to lead a team in tackles within a scheme designed for you to get washed.

But go ahead keep exposing yourself and lack of football knowledge. You look ignant.

What you're saying is TOTALLY scheme dependent.

Last edited:
People gonna be big mad this season lol. Charlie loves him
Bruh, I know my football and especially LINEBACKER. I knew Charlie was gonna love em. Dude is a Backer in the ol skool mode.

He ain't the biggest or fastest but right now he's ours and he should see meaningful snaps.

Advertisement
Corey Flagg is an old skool backer guysm!!!!

Safe to say we still got some ex golden and Diaz slurpers on here who just started watching canes football in 2012

New staff, everyone gets a fresh start. The only person I don't want to see play a ton is Ivey. We have heard the same **** about him going on 5 years now.
Bruh. This is why you don't EVER see me defending him.

I don't defend every player. You gotta show me something.

I'll put my final verdict on players with this staff.

Advertisement
Back