Flacco to Broncos

Advertisement
Advertisement
@JBCanes-NC do you like this move for your Broncos ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
What? Mayfield is definitely dual threat, I don't know about Darnold but I predict within 5 years or so, the majority of the league will be spread.
Mayfield isn't a dual threat. Dude runs a mid 4.8, never ran for more than 140 yards in a season in college and only had 130 last year. Russell wilson is a dual threat.

Advertisement
Mayfield isn't a dual threat. Dude runs a mid 4.8, never ran for more than 140 yards in a season in college and only had 130 last year. Russell wilson is a dual threat.
He ran plenty in college but the point is that he's not a statue, stay in the pocket passer and they are where the NFL is going

It was clear Lamar Jackson was going to be their guy no matter what, especially after the playoffs when he wasn’t pulled. The only question is how much were they going to get for flaccid.

Lamar Jackson is one **** of a story.

Had Miami offered him, there would’ve been a full blown meltdown on this board.

I believe overall in his high school career he completed less than 50% of his passes and his senior year he completed barely 50% of his passes.

He was a **** of a presence in high school, but no more that 170 pounds no matter what it says on the stat sheets, the kid was super skinny.

Olive Garden didn’t get much right in the second stop at Louisville, but he got this right as well as humiliating the holes by laying about 80 points on them.

Advertisement
Back