Flacco to Broncos

Flacco isn't even a starting qb anymore I mean he is *** Bruh. Tannehill contract is the problem but if a team has him rework the deal it should work out
He’s only got one year I believe. If Denver is willing to eat majority of Flacco’s then a team like the Redskins who has Alex out til god knows when will eat his. We’ll even out with cutting him.

Advertisement
He’s only got one year I believe. If Denver is willing to eat majority of Flacco’s then a team like the Redskins who has Alex out til god knows when will eat his. We’ll even out with cutting him.
Thats my thought and Gruden needs a winning year. Also Zac Taylor loves Tannehill and he doesn't owe Dalton ****

As Ravens fan I love this move by Decosta.

Flacco was simply done with the Ravens & I appreciate all the great times he brought us especially on the Super Bowl run when he went **** near perfect in the playoffs, but it was time to move on.

Trading him saves the Ravens $10.5mill in cap space which allows them to resign other players they'd rather keep. His contract had run out of guaranteed money & there was no sense in keeping him as a $19million dollar a year backup QB.

This was probably a Gary Kubiak move for the Broncos since he coached Flacco with the Ravens in 2014. They haven't disclosed the details of the deal yet, but I'm hoping we at least got a 2nd & 4th round pick out of it lol

Advertisement

The $16mill in Dead money only stands on the cap for 2019, so instead of keeping him until his contract ran out they decided to bite the bullet & take the hit now.

They save $10.5 mill in total cap this year & and it doubles next year, which means they'll be able to land a big FA for 2020 with cap room saved plus restructured deals.

Advertisement
The $16mill in Dead money only stands on the cap for 2019, so instead of keeping him until his contract ran out they decided to bite the bullet & take the hit now.

They save $10.5 mill in total cap this year & and it doubles next year, which means they'll be able to land a big FA for 2020 with cap room saved plus restructured deals.

Now I know who to go to when I need my cap space questions answered

Now I know who to go to when I need my cap space questions answered
Lol

Flacco was the highest paid player on the team & wasn't even starting making $18.5mill for 2019 & scheduled to make $20-24mill over the next 2 seasons in base salary money, but non guaranteed. They had to move him before June 1st cuts or else all that money would've sat on the total cap until the following season, moving him now saves them $10.5 this season & upwards of $20mill next season.

They still have to restructure Jimmy Smith's deal because he's making $9.5mill in base salary, plus $2.6 in bonuses, but his cap hit is $15.8mill, however this is the last year of his deal so I doubt they'll be in a rush to cut him.

This is good news for Miami Dolphins fans.

Kyler Murray to Denver was a serious threat that is no more.

Advertisement
It was clear Lamar Jackson was going to be their guy no matter what, especially after the playoffs when he wasn’t pulled. The only question is how much were they going to get for flaccid.

Lamar Jackson is one **** of a story.

Had Miami offered him, there would’ve been a full blown meltdown on this board.

I believe overall in his high school career he completed less than 50% of his passes and his senior year he completed barely 50% of his passes.

He was a **** of a presence in high school, but no more that 170 pounds no matter what it says on the stat sheets, the kid was super skinny.

Olive Garden didn’t get much right in the second stop at Louisville, but he got this right as well as humiliating the holes by laying about 80 points on them.
Jackson is definitely a great college story, but I am glad he's not on my NFL team. That style of play never cuts it in the NFL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back