Five-star WR JoJo Trader commits to Miami

Advertisement
Parrish can’t catch and tbh I’d like to see Allen take his snaps and Johnson he’s to slow and it’s aggravating seeing him constantly get caught on runs that should be house calls
im higher than most on allen. I thought he was pretty solid for us last year.

not sure if u got the right person but Johnson is easily the fastest person on this team.

Parrish can’t catch and tbh I’d like to see Allen take his snaps and Johnson he’s to slow and it’s aggravating seeing him constantly get caught on runs that should be house calls
You must mean Parrish and not Johnson. Because Johnson is the fastest player on the entire team and wasn’t caught from behind at any point lol

Advertisement
You must mean Parrish and not Johnson. Because Johnson is the fastest player on the entire team and wasn’t caught from behind at any point lol
Yea it’s basically all about Parrish and letting the faster more explosive runners take his snaps

we need a portal guyw ith production to add to the group. You dont add this type of qb and dont give him full ingredients....expecially when the te and rb positions have been non factors in the pass game....

would love if he is still here to get Parrish and Chris Johnson more receptions. Parrish should have 20 receptions at minimum

Doesn't Fletcher supposedly have great hands? I never understood why we didn't throw to the RB more.

Advertisement
I see ur new here or at least don’t have many posts so I’m gon introduce u to Scott in a second. I agree with u about “Chris Johnson” being the fastest person on the team but I **** sho hope that he was never caught from “behind” (BIG PAUSE)
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button

I feel u as I said I like George alot. I really really wanna know how people feel about him moving to x receiver? I definitely don't think a kid who had 800 plus yards should be benched or spot takin by a freshman immediately anyway. Just wonder if he could handle that move as I think imo Jojo could give us what George gives us at Z if not better
George will continue to be the starter at Z. Jojo will play X and battle Horton for snaps. Ny Carr will be at Y in the slot.

George will continue to be the starter at Z. Jojo will play X and battle Horton for snaps. Ny Carr will be at Y in the slot.
Awesome so there gonna have X, ray ray, and Ny at slot that's interesting. Just watching football gotta think that's all the hype on Jojo is maybe Horton still not stepping up. We keep hearing Jojo is in top 3 hopefully we get a portal or Jojo is the real deal

Awesome so there gonna have X, ray ray, and Ny at slot that's interesting. Just watching football gotta think that's all the hype on Jojo is maybe Horton still not stepping up. We keep hearing Jojo is in top 3 hopefully we get a portal or Jojo is the real deal
I don't think JoJo earning early praise has anything to do with Horton at all tbh. But I think we're definitely looking to grab a portal WR as long as it's a big time type player.

Advertisement
Allen is a good runner, but I saw him absolutely suck in pass protection.

In the BC game, I am not kidding when I say he gave one of the worst efforts trying to pick up a blitz I think I've ever seen. Absolutely pathetic.

Pure running standpoint though he could give you 700 plus yards this year if he gets the Carries.

I see ur new here or at least don’t have many posts so I’m gon introduce u to Scott in a second. I agree with u about “Chris Johnson” being the fastest person on the team but I **** sho hope that he was never caught from “behind” (BIG PAUSE)
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button
You must have a coronary every Saturday watching the games and listening to the play by play…

Advertisement
Parrish is Yearby.

Still will never forgive the malpractice from Richt in 2016 giving Yearby double the touches as Gus got.
Parrish is Yearby. They both got carries because they get positive yards consistently. Neither is/was a game breaker but they rarely lose yardage and can find a hole even when the blocking is bad.

Advertisement
Back