Five-star WR JoJo Trader commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
C’mon now, let’s ******* go!!!!!

Hopefully this shows NIL really is fine. Who was the last 5 star WR we had here? I better not hear the name Mark Pope either Pope was never a consensus 5* on 247 like this young man.

There may be a lesson to learn here but that is for another thread. Welcome to the U !!

By that criteria, I think we'd have to all the way back to Lance Leggett in '04 and Ryan Moore in '02 as our last two consensus 5* WR signees.

Watching @IndayArtHauz go from a sweet , innocent , docile guy to a straight up savage with ruthless intent is one of the more amazing things I’ve seen in life. The transition from the 2007 caneinsider gentleman to the 2023 Jack the Ripper gives me the warm and fuzzies. This site either toughens you up or breaks you lol. It’s what Cis does to people.
I'm having more fun watching JedTheFisch crash and burn. LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he’d jump on board, this place would literally explode!
Sylvester Stallone Movie GIF by Rocky

"Win"

I think the lesson in all of this is that Mario is cooking. It’s what he does. He will get us a Top 10 class one way or another.

Admittedly, the frustrating part is how we get there. There are guys we want them to land (like J Jackson) but we can’t get them all. Hate to see that kid sign with OU.

But if it took both Jackson’s bags to secure JoJo then damnit I’m more than good with that. Neither of those two are instant impact players - they will need at least a year before they can meaningfully contribute.

JoJo however is Day 1 contributor. You sign this kid however you can get him.

Good get by the staff, now let’s keep this thing rolling (with some DTs please!!!).

I think the lesson in all of this is that Mario is cooking. It’s what he does. He will get us a Top 10 class one way or another.

Admittedly, the frustrating part is how we get there. There are guys we want them to land (like J Jackson) but we can’t get them all. Hate to see that kid sign with OU.

But if it took both Jackson’s bags to secure JoJo then damnit I’m more than good with that. Neither of those two are instant impact players - they will need at least a year before they can meaningfully contribute.

JoJo however is Day 1 contributor. You sign this kid however you can get him.

Good get by the staff, now let’s keep this thing rolling (with some DTs please!!!).
Yeah, Mario is a star ***** and he could have 6 misses at a position and the #7 guy is not only still a 4 but Mario has been recruiting him since at least the spring.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah, James Williams shook the earth with his commitment. We were certain we would come in 3rd to UGA and Clemson then boom!

This is definitely a close second though.
Some of these get forgotten, especially when the play hasn't yet lined up to the potential. But James Williams was crazy because he felt just like every 5 Star South Florida DB before him.

And you're right. It was a Boom when he committed. Remembering the prospect he felt like at the time, it's hard to top that one. Hopefully he lives up to it this year.

Advertisement
Back