Five-star WR JoJo Trader commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Stefon Diggs. Just top tier across the board athletically and has the competitive nature where he just makes plays. Kinda like Innis but more athletic and not as violent in his nature and how he snatches the ball mid air.
I'm a bills fan and the way he just catches and absorbs any football around him is very much like Diggs

You slipping my dawg
#PAWS
Cat Falling GIF
Neva dat

that’s fine, you’re a tough guy but the people with your views starting their ****, ruined this commitment thread. Y’all don’t learn to take it elsewhere. Y’all don’t learn - mopes or slurpers - that there’s wins and losses both ways.

It’s exhausting for the majority.

I’m going to ramp up my aggression and eliminate trouble.
tyson GIF

Advertisement
Y'all "trust every coach the past 20 years" guys are just as bad. Y'all even act like we didn't just strike out on all these D-Linemen, save 1. Great gettoday. We never said the WHOLE class was going to be ****. But where we were a week ago was ATROCIOUS. 2 great pick-ups dont excuse the misses in positions of dire need. Today was a great day, but we still have work to do. Le t those who worry, worry. But y'all don't have to attack EVERY-body who doesnt agree with your over confident mindsets.

Please name all the "trust every coach the past 20 years" guys.

I'd be fascinated if you could name even one poster who fits that bill.

More random thoughts that probably have already been said at some point about this kid…

Beard will have to earn his check here on the developmental side here but if he does, talk about a talent that we haven’t had out wide in a very, very long time. A wide open offense with a true potential #1 like this kid makes life easier for Ray Ray, Chance, Robby, Riley etc and changes everything in terms of the ceiling of this future offense. This kid has all the upside in the world to hear his name called in the first 32 selections in 3-4 years IMO but he is def more athlete than WR right now and that’s okay. The offense that we are implementing is tailor made for this kid to excel and let his natural ability take over. We need more fire power and weapons on O though. I expect the McCoy kid to end up here when it’s all said and done too.

I was fully prepared to punt on this kid had he not committed by fall because majority of the time when big time Dade kids (I know he goes to Nade but IIRC he is Miami kid through and through) who aren’t on board by end of summer, its over.

A **** good day, now give me Zaquan and Kamarion before September to give me 5 top 100 kids before the season begins.

Advertisement
This approximate stat both giveth and taketh away. This time it will work in our favor...

Your somewhat friendly reminder that statistically more than 90% of players do not flip.

🙌🙏

Last edited:
Advertisement
Y'all "trust every coach the past 20 years" guys are just as bad. Y'all even act like we didn't just strike out on all these D-Linemen, save 1. Great gettoday. We never said the WHOLE class was going to be ****. But where we were a week ago was ATROCIOUS. 2 great pick-ups dont excuse the misses in positions of dire need. Today was a great day, but we still have work to do. Le t those who worry, worry. But y'all don't have to attack EVERY-body who doesnt agree with your over confident mindsets.
Enjoy the wins when they come, sit back, have a beer, and stay tuned. It’s July 13, we ain’t done yet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back