Five-star WR JoJo Trader commits to Miami

View as article
No en este hilo. Esta es una celebración.
Kobe Bryant GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s no other way on this board. A significant portion only understands merciless brute force. I wasn’t like this before. They made me become this and I hate that I’ve become this on here so I hate them even more for making me into something I hate being but have little other choice if I want to survive and enjoy what’s left of this paradise. So all I want to do is annihilate the mean, unhelpful posters. I love the smell of dead, mean poRsters and napalm in the morning.
Watching @IndayArtHauz go from a sweet , innocent , docile guy to a straight up savage with ruthless intent is one of the more amazing things I’ve seen in life. The transition from the 2007 caneinsider gentleman to the 2023 Jack the Ripper gives me the warm and fuzzies. This site either toughens you up or breaks you lol. It’s what Cis does to people.

Y’all lames knocking the process *****ing and moaning about the recruiting being down, the **** you gotta say now???? Some of y’all are some garbage *** fans, be patient and let my dawg Mario cook man. We are not even halfway through July.

Mario was ALWAYS gonna recruit his *** off once he got here, don’t y’all ever doubt that again - NIL or not we gon keep this thing rocking and rolling in the right direction. Monumental get, sit back and enjoy the ride!

ITS GREAT TO BE A MIAMI MF HURRICANE - WELCOME TO THE 🙌🏼 JOJO

Y'all "trust every coach the past 20 years" guys are just as bad. Y'all even act like we didn't just strike out on all these D-Linemen, save 1. Great gettoday. We never said the WHOLE class was going to be ****. But where we were a week ago was ATROCIOUS. 2 great pick-ups dont excuse the misses in positions of dire need. Today was a great day, but we still have work to do. Le t those who worry, worry. But y'all don't have to attack EVERY-body who doesnt agree with your over confident mindsets.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s no other way on this board. A significant portion only understands merciless brute force. I wasn’t like this before. They made me become this and I hate that I’ve become this on here so I hate them even more for making me into something I hate being but have little other choice if I want to survive and enjoy what’s left of this paradise. So all I want to do is annihilate the mean, unhelpful posters. I love the smell of dead, mean poRsters and napalm in the morning.
From my seats not much has changed, the moper vs slurper dichotomy that is - outside of there being more slurpers since Mario's tenure began. Just thinking out loud...

source.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back