Five-star WR JoJo Trader commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
2 top local WRs committed before a game had been played after our worst offensive year ever? Them sfla divas tho lol

#PurpleMachine

Maybe the divas weren't as shallow as fans imagined? Yes, money talks. But it's clearly not just NIL. Coaching, culture and school commitment to the program actually matter.

No I’m not a tough guy @RVACane but I’m far from soft! I get what ur sayin & I definitely respect it! But ppl need to understand that we will win/lose some. So we should not get to high or to low bc the ones we missed there’s a chance we can get back & the ones we won we can still lose. Everyone should jus remain calm until December. Enjoy the season, pause sum ppl, make some ppl hit the button, some ppl mute me, talk **** to each other, love each other (BIG PAUSE), ban sum ppl when Dey get outta line, challenge sum ppl to some fights at bars right outside of campus or at games, just get back to what we do on this board. Let’s let the season play out den we judge recruiting. I know dat won’t happen but it’s JMO. GO CANES
Never thought I’d say this but stick to just posting Scott hall gifs and saying pause over and over and over and over and over and over.

What players played for this Ravens team?
@gogeta4 has got a few posts on them but as far as i can remember:
- Ryan Mack
- Joshisa "JoJo" Trader
- Jeremiah "JJ" Smith
- LaWayne McCoy
- Chance Robinson
- Vincent Shavers (at one point)
- Cedrick Bailey
- Davion "Bullet" Gause
- Zaquan Patterson
- Curtis Janvier
- Romanas "OJ" Frederique (i believe, please correct me if im wrong.)

Advertisement
solange knowles singing GIF by The Webby Awards

LET’S GO, CANES!!!

Welcome to The U, JoJo!!
I need a booty identifier

******* ruthless......I like that ..pause
There’s no other way on this board. A significant portion only understands merciless brute force. I wasn’t like this before. They made me become this and I hate that I’ve become this on here so I hate them even more for making me into something I hate being but have little other choice if I want to survive and enjoy what’s left of this paradise. So all I want to do is annihilate the mean, unhelpful posters. I love the smell of dead, mean poRsters and napalm in the morning.

2 top local WRs committed before a game had been played after our worst offensive year ever? Them sfla divas tho lol

#PurpleMachine
Jo Jo never acted like a Diva, sorry. There are clearly kids who are going through the process and there are Divas. 2 different types.

Also i said some time ago, if his mom's health is an issue to the point where he aint taking summer OV's....that boi aint leaving the City limits. Been said that.

Advertisement
There’s no other way on this board. A significant portion only understands merciless brute force. I wasn’t like this before. They made me become this and I hate that I’ve become this on here so I hate them even more for making me into something I hate being but have little other choice if I want to survive and enjoy what’s left of this paradise. So all I want to do is annihilate the mean, unhelpful posters. I love the smell of dead poRsters and napalm in the morning.
Ban @CDWright40 and @JBCanes-NC it will make this a better place

@gogeta4 has got a few posts on them but as far as i can remember:
- Ryan Mack
- Joshisa "JoJo" Trader
- Jeremiah "JJ" Smith
- LaWayne McCoy
- Chance Robinson
- Vincent Shavers (at one point)
- Cedrick Bailey
- Davion "Bullet" Gause
- Zaquan Patterson
- Curtis Janvier
- Romanas "OJ" Frederique (i believe, please correct me if im wrong.)

Advertisement
There’s no other way on this board. A significant portion only understands merciless brute force. I wasn’t like this before. They made me become this and I hate that I’ve become this on here so I hate them even more for making me into something I hate being but have little other choice if I want to survive and enjoy what’s left of this paradise. So all I want to do is annihilate the mean, unhelpful posters. I love the smell of dead, mean poRsters and napalm in the morning.
Starz GIF by BMF

Advertisement

RVA, I'd LOVE to see you with a belt-fed weapon in your hands, blood in one eye, and s*** in the other!

SHREDS!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back