Five-star WR JoJo Trader commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
tumblr_mvna7ov1Oh1sfub4yo1_400.gifv

No I’m not a tough guy @RVACane but I’m far from soft! I get what ur sayin & I definitely respect it! But ppl need to understand that we will win/lose some. So we should not get to high or to low bc the ones we missed there’s a chance we can get back & the ones we won we can still lose. Everyone should jus remain calm until December. Enjoy the season, pause sum ppl, make some ppl hit the button, some ppl mute me, talk **** to each other, love each other (BIG PAUSE), ban sum ppl when Dey get outta line, challenge som ppl to some fights at bars right outside of campus or at games, just get back to what we do on this board. Let’s let the season play out den we judge recruiting. I know dat won’t happen but it’s JMO. GO CANES
I wasn’t mocking you. I know you’ve been through some ****.

It’s a shame that people can’t just come in a commitment thread and celebrate the moment without a mope slight or a slurper snipe. I want to ban every one of them for ruining the few happy moments we get lately if I’m being 100% about it.

And I might. Just a mass grave of mope and slurper ******* bodies piled up and burning with a trigger happy Maude standing over the pit with a smoking ban button.

Advertisement
You are far from a mope. You are a level headed poster.

@Confidence1000 i think you got the wrong guy here my man. You got your head buried up in some thick cheeks tonight?
Oh ok well I stand corrected then. I can stand a straightening when I’m wrong! BIG PAUSE! I apologize @WeBallinBoyz I was wrong! But I am gon have my bead buried in some big cheeks later tonight😂 Go Canes💪🏾

Advertisement
Oh ok well I stand corrected then. I can stand a straightening when I’m wrong! BIG PAUSE! I apologize @WeBallinBoyz I was wrong! But I am gon have my bead buried in some big cheeks later tonight😂 Go Canes💪🏾
I love it. There are plenty of other true blue mopes around you speak of

Props to you for saying that. Ive seen too many men die on the CIS battlefield cause they just wouldnt admit they missed on one

Look closely brother C. I think this lady is giving you the bat signal

1689297391256.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love it. There are plenty of other true blue mopes around you speak of

Props to you for saying that. Ive seen too many men die on the CIS battlefield cause they just wouldnt admit they missed on one

Look closely brother C. I think this lady is giving you the bat signal

Now dats my speed there brother @WaterburyCane ! U see how thick (not fat) she is & how fat say *** is! Dats what I like & Im not prejudice either! Idc what’s her skin color! BRING HER TO ME! Go Canes💪🏾

Advertisement
Back