Five-star WR JoJo Trader commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Hey @AndreiVasy88 you want to go there. You’re @AndreiVasy88 account is hereby executed. Now go back to your original account and don’t ******* dm me again. Start trouble on that and I’ll send you back to where you were.
surprised hammer GIF

Advertisement
Ain’t **** soft about me! U may wanna get to know me & learn my background! U got me SUPERMAN ****ED UP! GO CANES
that’s fine, you’re a tough guy but the people with your views starting their ****, ruined this commitment thread. Y’all don’t learn to take it elsewhere. Y’all don’t learn - mopes or slurpers - that there’s wins and losses both ways.

It’s exhausting for the majority.

I’m going to ramp up my aggression and eliminate trouble.

Advertisement
C'mon now...be realistic. This proved we'll still step-up for the big-timers.
I’ll humor you and be realistic. What’s realistic is that a recruit of this caliber (elite 5 star) opens the floodgates for other elite blue chip prospects to take notice of Miami and really consider what’s being built down here. Serious consideration leads to visits, which - by all accounts - our staff excels at. And if Mario’s track record of consistently improving in his 2nd year at a program continues here at Miami, those visitors will be in for a treat for those gameday officials. That will give them something to think about outside of NIL.

That’s not to mention what this means for the rest of that Miami Gardens Ravens team who are now formidable recruits in their own right, including a certain receiver who’s a top 3 prospect in the country.

We’ve been talking about that momentum shifting recruit that totally changes the complexion of this class and what other national blue chippers think of us - this is it!

Take the wins and savor them, I know I am. It’s time to get **** drunk lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
that’s fine, you’re a tough guy but the people with your views starting their ****, ruined this commitment thread. Y’all don’t learn to take it elsewhere. Y’all don’t learn - mopes or slurpers - that there’s wins and losses both ways.

dave-chappelle-rick-james.gif

No room for receipts in this thread! Celebrate you *****!

Advertisement
Maaaaaaannn. We needed that just like a couple weeks back when we needed Lightfoot. A shot in the arm.

A lot of posters been screaming for one of the local guys to pull the trigger (ZP/JJT) to get some momentum …. And one of the studs did. Love it and hope he has a super successful career here.

Can you imagine Jeremiah, JoJo and Chance? Yikes. Would be the top incoming WR class ever here. Dare I say Reggie, Andre K and Santana sequel.

No I’m not a tough guy @RVACane but I’m far from soft! I get what ur sayin & I definitely respect it! But ppl need to understand that we will win/lose some. So we should not get to high or to low bc the ones we missed there’s a chance we can get back & the ones we won we can still lose. Everyone should jus remain calm until December. Enjoy the season, pause sum ppl, make some ppl hit the button, some ppl mute me, talk **** to each other, love each other (BIG PAUSE), ban sum ppl when Dey get outta line, challenge sum ppl to some fights at bars right outside of campus or at games, just get back to what we do on this board. Let’s let the season play out den we judge recruiting. I know dat won’t happen but it’s JMO. GO CANES

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back