2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruce-arians-arizona-cardinals.gif

Advertisement
In a Mario v Heupel battle, I know where I'm placing my bet. No way it's a troll job given his culture.

In the past, I'm right there with you. It isn't the past and recruiting is more than just one coach and his staff duking it out for a recruit. NIL can make what appears on paper a slam dunk, nothing more than a surprise when it doesn't go your way.

Hope we land him, but if we don't I'm not surprised. Nothing surprises me in this current environment. ****, not sure it'll stick, but look at Rueben Ownes to Louisville or even Nico to Tennessee. I'm sure some people would say recruits we've gotten compared to where we've been for years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If that’s how far back they have to go to one up is, it’s laughable. The graphics on that thing scares me and I am in my forties. My kids won’t start watching a movie when it looks like old graphics, can’t imagine this kid that is a handful of years older than them. Their marketing department needs to rethink their approach.
Made my kids watch Die Hard and they thought it was the dumbest thing they’d ever seen

Advertisement
Exactly that’s what I’ve been saying. Never seen 0 crystal balls for a recruit committing in about 3 hours or so. Crazy!
Not just no crystal balls, but no hype either. I don't even see the announcement listed on the front page. It's a Top 10 player on a holiday with no other news and the lead story on 247 is Jacob Copeland transferring to Maryland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back