2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Animated GIF

But CFB better start preparing for our return.
1656897871110.gif

Advertisement
I hear you…. I literally go down this blue chip threads looking for you and @LeedsCane thats it. Whether we get the croot or not you guys typically know when things turn and have up to date info. I appreciate it!! I started following recruiting in 2016 when Mark Richt was hired and I was on 247. I was around this site but thought the lack of paywall just enabled the loonies. Now I’ve learned to scroll past 95% of comments and look for the good stuff lol keep it up and cheers getting Mauigoa tmrw! 🍻
Brah 247 is more loony than anything. Them man think cuz they paid they are entitled to run their mouth.

Advertisement
The ignorance of this board is outstanding. The reference of inbreds is absolute garbage and pathetic chatter. Go get a life. My cousins were raised in TN and both of them have international jobs that are financially rewarding. I'm sure both of them make more money than ten of you morons put together. Oh they speak several languages and are not inbreds. Stop with the BS and nonsense because you make yourself sound like uneducated peons.
You’re right. On behalf of the board, I apologize. And tell your cousins we said congratulations on all of their successes, and also their marriage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re right. On behalf of the board, I apologize. And tell your cousins we said congratulations on all of their successes, and also their marriage.
**** guys come on. I dont post to much on here. I do read n look at the comments on. Tomorrow will a great day to be a Cane. JS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back