2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's better the "Trojans are out", instead of being "out of Trojans"

...and who chooses to name a team mascot after a brand of condoms?
CIS fun facts: The first trojan condom was manufactured 28 years after the football team played its first game.

Advertisement
B8C3C740-2337-4678-9F0D-499FB656BE8B.gif

Advertisement
They destroyed him. He was elite on defense and those idiots made him a WR bc they lacked talent/bodies on offense.
Sounds similar to Ryan Hill in 2006, although at least he got moved back to DB in his last two seasons.

UT fans were obnoxious when they won head-to-head recruiting battles against us for Tyler Byrd, Carlin Fils-****, and Latrell Williams several years back. Keyshawn Lawrence also s*** on UM when he announced for UT despite being Corn Elder's cousin. And they all turned into a steaming pile of jack s***.

Then Mario shows up and stuffs them in a locker for a 5* OL before he even coaches a game here.

Eat s***, Vols.

giphy.webp

HSwbTHh.gif

Advertisement
I haven’t really commented much on any of these threads lately as I’ve just been taking it all in. I gotta say though……to have serious people and infrastructure from the top down in the building is something I never thought I’d see. It’s ******* amazing, and this is only the beginning………the 80’s and 01 squads didn’t even have this type of resource backing. The recruiting is simply a microcosm of what’s to come.

Advertisement
UT fans were obnoxious when they won head-to-head recruiting battles against us for Tyler Byrd, Carlin Fils-****, and Latrell Williams several years back. Keyshawn Lawrence also s*** on UM when he announced for UT despite being Corn Elder's cousin. And they all turned into a steaming pile of jack s***.

Then Mario shows up and stuffs them in a locker for a 5* OL before he even coaches a game here.

Eat s***, Vols.

giphy.webp

HSwbTHh.gif

Eat s***, Vols.

giphy.webp

HSwbTHh.gif
Great post. How’s everyone so confident he’s coming?

Advertisement

Eat s***, Vols.

giphy.webp

HSwbTHh.gif
I remember Bryce Brown as well.

So which one of these 247 writers has the cojones to break the seal on these CBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back